COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 7, 2007

MY "FIRSTS" IN BLOGGING

Firsts are always memorable daw. Since this is still the period of my 1st monthsary of blogging, I have to acknowledge the first bloggers who inspired me and who contribute their first effort to be part of this blog.

MARK- who inspired me to have my own blog here in blogspot and the first person I linked.
KARLO- the first person to welcome me in tag board.
PEPE- the first person to comment in my post and tagged me.
ZJ- the first blogger that introduced to me.
JOSH- the first blogger who answered the meme.

DUMAGUETE- The city of gentle people- my first post and the first featured place I visited.
SNOOPY ON CART- the first drawing I created for this blog and the first to be posted here.
THE REAL TEXT MESSAGE JOKE- the first joke I shared here.
MISSING JAYVEE- the first online friend I featured here.
EARLY GIFT-BUYING- the first wise buying trivia I shared.
FINALLY, I DID IT. I'M MOVING ON- the first personal blog i revealed.
MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS- the first personal friends pictures I posted.
ANG TULASERYE- the first tagalog poem I made for this blog.
What is your mobile phone personality....?- the first tag question I received here from Pepe.
MY PRECIOUS COLLECTIONS- ang unang post na may pinakamaraming comments, just only five. hehehe. (Usually 3 comments lang matatanggap ko.)
My first journey- THE VEGAN PRINCE - the first web journey I featured here.

That's all guys. Thank you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. congratulations on your first month in blogging, i know you'll have your nth month soon .. good luck sir red!

RedLan said...

thanks ch13f! Kaw malayo pa mararating mo. goodluck and god bless

Anonymous said...

first din pala ako sa buhay mo :-) (happy!)

RedLan said...

hehehe @ Josh. Am just appreciate the kindness of people.

Anonymous said...

Haha. I remember nga yun time na un. You have just uploaded your tagboard and I happen to stumble on your blog by chance. Haha. ^_^

RedLan said...

yeah karlo. di ko malimutan na ikaw pa nga ang nagwelcome sa akin. thanks.