COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 3, 2007

I missed some nice people online

As I check some of my old website accounts, I remember some nice people I've met online but lost communication with them. The reason is: I was not able to check them for more than 3 to 4 years now. I lost my contact friends too. Some deleted their profiles on my list. Only good memories of them left in me.

Here's one of the nicest guys i met online: He is wanted!

This is Joel( in the middle), my pinoy online friend who migrated in canada. He loved to be called JAYVEE. A nice guy. Always used nice words and fond of using latest term. I learned unique terms or words from him.He was happened to be a model here in philippines but down to earth. He loved to play volleyball and had tournaments around canada.


Here's his darna volleyball team. Their jersey uniform is made to order here in philippines. Pinoys are very creative especially in terms of fashion that is. Am sure they are playing until now.



His birthday falls every 2nd of November. I made this personalized card for him last november, 2004. Almost 3 years now.

I dont have any idea where and what's the latest bout him now. But I hope he is more happy and fulfilled being as he wanted to be.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do u draw all those cartoon characters??? snoopy, bugs bunny... wow galing... :-)

RedLan said...

Yeah, di naman original pero may team naman, the color, the person's personality. depende kung sino bibigyan ko, dapat mainspired ako para maka gawa. thanks Josh. Mas magaling ka!