COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 1, 2007

summer is over! June is here...

Summer is over! No more beautiful sunrise and sunset to watch and no more fiestas to attend. There’s no Flores de mayo anymore. Back in my hometown, I loved to watch kids lining on and offer flowers while reciting praise line in the altar for Virgin Mary. No more summer fruits too. I loved climbing up fruit trees and picking its fruits. It reminded me of my childhood days back home. And I still do it everytime I'm in the province. Those are the fun memories about summer. Sad to say, I was not able to go to the beach last summer and I missed it really!

June is here. I dunno if I welcome the start of the rainy season. I am not excited to. Bad things are all I have in mind. I would expect flooding around the city again. Needless to say, there’s the gov’t project of flood control. I pray it would help.

Here’s the drawing I made to welcome the rainy season- Snoopy on the cart.


( I dont like the original color so I changed it to antique before I take the pic.)

No comments: