COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 3, 2007

Early gift-buying

As I was wating my best boy buddy (he had choir practice) one night, I window shopped at sm but ended buying some gift stuffs for my godchildren and for my niece and nephews too. It is intended for christmas. I got this idea from my downelink online friend YANCY. He do it for the whole year starting from January to December. It is a wise decision indeed just simply to avoid holiday rush. U can buy some gift stuffs during SALE. I started doing the gift buying just this year coz I noticed that the numbers of my godsons and goddaughter is increasing and my nieces and nephews too! I am a godfather already since last two years. I am getting older @ 31 now.

Here's some stuffs I already bought. Just a few.


the stuff toys I got it @ 100 each. The 3 picture frames @ 135php in a set. The magnetic photo album @ 50% off, the original price was 300php plus. the nude woman at 100 on sale. The accel transparent pouch at 60php. The fisherman's hat and perfume I forgot its price.



These violet gurly stuffs is for my good friend's coming birthday on June 10. Her name is MARGIE, the MS. VIOLET in the office.



So far these are the gifts i just brought. I continue to buy more especially on sale days.






No comments: