COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 13, 2007

What is your mobile phone personality....?

(Originally from Pepe. He tagged me. Lemme copied and pasted the details below.)

Your mobile phone reveals what kind of a person you are.... Since this is an electronic era and mobile phones or cell phones as you commonly call it in pinas has been a very important part of our daily lives nowadays....

Therefore, mobile phone truly reflects the personality of it's owner slash pindot-master equally as our signatures, perfumes, music, hairstyles, clothings, jewelleries, nail polish etc.

Hey, why don't we make a game out of this idea....! How about i will generate a TAG for everyone to pass-on....! All you have to do is to give five (5) unique features of your mobile phone that best describes you most....!

For example : In 5 words, can you roughly describe what kind of a mobile phone personality are you....?


I took a pic of my phone box using its unit. My latest phone is motorolo L6. It's quite all new to me especially its feature coz am a nokia user before. One i gave to my sister and the other one to my close friend. Actually, I don't dond of upgrading of mobile phones. I am user more of text and phone calls and not on its features.

The five unique features ( unique gid ya pepe?) of my latest phone that related to my personality are:

1. MOTOROLA L6 (model)- It is affordable with great features like built-in music player with MP3 and polyphonic ringtones on 24 channels ; integrated VGA camera with 4x zoom and video capture and playback; bluetooth Class 2 for hands-free connectivity; J2ME MIDP 2.0 support for application, ringer, wallpaper, graphic and game downloads; integrated hands-free speakerphone; messaging via Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) and instant messaging platforms (AOL, ICQ, and Yahoo!) MY PERSONALITY- am a simple person; a nature lover who loves to paint and have interest in arts and photography.

2. MOTOROLA L6 PINK (color)- pink exterior to complement an ultra-thin shell with an innovative cut metal keypad and resistant 65K-color display. No, actually, i did not choose this color but when i bought it, there's no other color available. Before, I decided to buy a sony ericson but I did not buy. IT REFLECTS MY PERSONALITY - my business client(the owner of mobile phone store) told me it's okay because I am gay. It's not funny.

3. It has built-in music player with MP3 and polyphonic ringtones on 24 channels- I love to listen to music too. I love to hear different sounds. Sounds of animals is cute same with baby sounds. I am observant in this feature. My latest message alert is a kid saying: May text ka!(You have a text message (repeated till he shout in 4 lines.) Sometimes, i replied, wait! This is the weird side of me.

4. VGA camera with 4x zoom and video capture and playback- I love photography. I took pics of important things given to me and of sunset and sunrise. I capture great moments. I took pics of a place as a subject wherever I go. I kept them in a personalized photo album then. It shows of how I appreciate good things, beautiful places and nice people.

5. It is very thin, easy to handle and easy to use its features but fragile- I am easy to handle with. I am loyal but once u lost my trust i wont believe u anymore even what you say is true.

So Pepe, there u go This is my first time to be tagged. Thank you. Guys, it's time for u to be tagged by me. Everybody is tagged. Share ur own personality too.

No comments: