COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 7, 2007

GREEN- MY COLOR TREND THIS YEAR

Pink was the trend color in Philippines last year 2006. This year, the green color invades my drawer. Green is not my favorite color (my fave shades are actually red and blue) in the first place but I just attracted to green color lately. Maybe because it's the trend for this year. I dunno really. I have no idea of what is the color of this year. It's that when I go malling, there's a lot of green stuffs that I see and most of the people here wear green shirts.

Colors have its meaning. They generally have two meanings depending on the appearance (vibrant v. dull) and state (consistent v. spiked). Colors such as black and brown can denote the same emotion regardless of appearance.
Many people associate the color white with God, pink with love and purple with royalty or spirituality. I searched for the primary color's interpretation and this is what I found.

GREEN- healing (there's relevant with my present status. Now I know why I attracted to green color lately. My particular post revealed it. Lemme share the full interpretation of the green color. GREEN is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money. GREEN has great healing power. It is most restful color for the human eye; it cam improve vision. GREEN suggests stability and endurance. Sometimes green denotes lack of experience; for example, a 'greenhorn' is a novice. In heraldry, green indicates growth and hope. Green, as opposed to red, means safety, it is the color of free passage in road traffic. Use GREEN to indicate safety when advertising drugs and medical products. GREEN is directly related to nature, so you can use it to promote 'green' products. Dull, darker GREEN is commonly associated with money, financial world, and Wall Street.

DARK GREEN is associated with ambition, greed, and jealousy.
YELLOW GREEN
can indicate sickness, cowardice, discord, and jealousy.

AQUA GREEN
is associated with emotional healing and protection.

OLIVE GREEN
is the traditional color of peace.





my shirt with collar in stripped green











my green shirts












my polo shirts in green shades










the green pouch, transparent handy bag, coin purse and walking shorts








my green shades of hankies and a twin green boxer shorts.






There you have it- the interpretation of green color, but remember to use this information only as a guide.


What color attracts u guys?

8 comments:

Aethen said...

does it implies that you are also green in mind? hehe. what color attracts me? hmmm. Green. I simply love green.

Anonymous said...

Green din color ng blog ko...sabi dito sa post mo, it is associated with safety...kaya din cguro i was saved...

RedLan said...

lol @ biboy. u have a green mind too.

RedLan said...

oo nga ariel. whatta coincidence! pero u r lucky talaga and God loves u that's why.

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. green minded daw sir red!
hahahaha! ayun, organized ka talaga sir red!

RedLan said...

di ako green minded, green blood.hehehe. di ako totally organized. palagi ko ngang inaayos gamit ko. pero usually kung saan ko kinuha dun ko binabalik. thanks sa pagcomment palagi. makabawi rin ako sa iyo chief.

Anonymous said...

green malamig sa mata, dats why i luv my garden to have all d shades of green there is. but of course some splash of colors esp fruit flowers is a bonus! :-)

however, my all time fave color is BLUE (w/ d color on its opposite side in d color wheel -- orange!)

RedLan said...

iba talaga pag artistic, maganda ang choice of colors. thanks for sharing ur fave colors @ josh