COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 23, 2007

5 OLD POSTS(edited)

The helpful and very kind Mrs. T tagged me to retrieve five (5) old posts from my blog and insert a "keyword" to each. Here are 5 of my old posts:

Link No. 1 must be about FAMILY
My Niece and Me

Link No. 2 must be about FRIENDS
The story of 2 cool air packs

Link No. 3 must be about YOURSELF, who you are, what you're all about
Improved, maintained and developed

Link No. 4 must be about something YOU LOVE
My precious collections

Link No. 5 can be ANYTHING you choose
23 things about my blogmates

**Start Copy**
Instructions Proposition: '5 Old Post Meme' Requirements: continue above sentences Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

What's your favorite 4 old posts of ur blogmate and ur fave old post(will be the number 5)?


1.
Pepe's Aussie English - 1A (lesson-1)
2. ZJ's No cuts, no butts - me ranting
3. Roselle's My Hair, My Hair, My Hair
4. Poli's experiMENTAL PSYCHOlogy
5. My something OLD, something NEW

**End Copy**

Now, I want to tag ELAY because I want to read ur fave old kind post, REIGH & ZJ because you both answered all the tags, POLI because I want to know what's your fave old funniest post, & reJOICE because I want to know more about u thru ur old posts.

8 comments:

eLay said...

wow.. thanks.. first tag skn toh.. haha.. cge answr qo to pag nag onlyn aq sa pc.. nka mobile lng aq ngaun eh.. God bless kua red! madami dami ang babasahin qo ha.. hehehe..

RedLan said...

OKay @ Elay. take ur time.

U r the first to comment here. thanks!

Poli said...

Uy, gawin ko 'tong tag mo after kong i-post yung naka-schedule "kuno" na post. Hehe!

O kaya, sabay na lang sila! Baka bukas o sa sabado!

Teka, e paano kapag walang nagfi-fit in the entry dun sa mga categories na binigay?

Dami kong tanong! Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Red, first honor ka sa tag ko! super bilis mong nagawa! Galing mo talaga! BTW, i told roselle that u said "hi", TY daw ng marami! Lapit na naman matapos ang linggo, have a blast!

RedLan said...

U can make ur own list @ Poli. Talented ka naman. i-revise mo na lang. thanks sa pagcomment.

RedLan said...

Thanks Mrs. T. I love ur tags naman palagi. And thank for extending my regards to roselle. Na-edit ko na ang meme. Hindi ko rin naintindihan ang instruction e, so ganun. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Maayong aga, Red.
Sige, akon ini himuon... bantayi lang a... Tuesday tags :D

RedLan said...

Okay ZJ. Today is tuesday at babasahin ko na.

Thanks!