COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 23, 2007

Someone needs HELP

My blogmate ALLEN in SILKENHUT'S WORLD has a problem on his blog. I don't have an idea about it so I hope anyone can help him.

Does anyone know how to prevent google from indexing a specific wordpress page like for example, My Blog Stats Page? (his question I copied & pasted here)

Hope u can help him. His blog is informative and he is one of the nicest people here on blogsphere.

You can directly answer his question on the comment page of his blog----------> ALLEN in SILKENHUT'S WORLD.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

wordpress ba yan?waaa... me myself nfi ko din alam yan.ahihihih.pang blogger lang ako. type then publish tapos! hehehe..ganon lang perception ko sa blogger.ahihihi...;)

RedLan said...

Pareho tayo @ Jackie. Wala talaga akong alam sa wordpress.

Poli said...

Sorry, but I'm a certified computer idiot! Hehe!

JoiceyTwenty said...

nako... inosente lang ako pagdating sa ganyan. heehehe.

salamat sa laging pagbisita sa page ko. :) l-o-v-e.

sagutan ko yung old posts soon ;) busy sa school eh [though i still find time to blog everyday. haha]

so yun! stay blogging! [haha anu daw?!]

mwah!

Unknown said...

oi reds, wala talaga akong idea.. haven't encountered such pa..hehe...

RedLan said...

Pareho tayo @ Poli. hehe.

RedLan said...

thanks @ reJOICE. Ako rin walang kaalam-alam.

Take ur time. Mas importante pa rin ang pag-aaral. But keep blogging. Take care!

Thanks sa pagcomment.

RedLan said...

Np @ rus. Thanks sa pagcomment ha.

Anonymous said...

hmmm I wish I could help but I'm just an amateur web designer :(... hmmm you may have already fixed the problem but I wouldn't know it because I don't speak the language! in that case, ignore this message lol.

Anonymous said...

ahihhi.. at tlgang daming nag share ng thoughts. oh well, those people are so sweet. willing cla to help in any other way. ;)

God Bless redlan.

RedLan said...

Thanks for the effort @ Adam. Ure such a kind person.

RedLan said...

Oo nga @ Jackie. Kahit wala tayong alam. Nagpapakita tayo ng support.

Anonymous said...

Hey there redlan, thanks for what you have done. I did not expect that someone would really do this. Thank you very much. ^_^ I'm .. speechless hehe.. but thanks once again!

RedLan said...

U r welcome @ Allen. Wala kasi akong idea bout ur problem kaya I consulted my blogmates, kaso di rin nila alam. Pero, I really appreciate their effort kasi kahit hindi rin nila alam nagcomment pa rin sila. ganyan ang mga tunay na blogero or blogera.