COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 5, 2007

23 THINGS ABOUT MY BLOGMATES

1. I have a duplicate copy of my blogmates' URL (listed in my notebook).

lack of e in roselle's name in her URL. I corrected it already.


I don't know the first name of wanderer so I left it blank.

2. I have 39 links (all in all) on my blogroll at the moment.

3. The VEGAN PRINCE & KC Concepcion are the first bloggers listed on my blogroll and ADAM is the last I linked with.

4. I visits all of the blogsites on my list everytime I log in.

5. I click from bottom to top (from wanderer to Rus. Now that I just added Adam, he will be the last one because he is on the top.

6. I deleted some links because they didn't show any signs if they're still exist. And I was not on their blogroll.

7. Rus asked me why she was not on my list anymore. It was a big question that I caught between embarrassment and guilt.
8. I love to visit and just read the blog of:
a. 1)exploreiloilo- this is about my place.
b. 2)Joshua Harris' website- I love his religious books.
c. 3)Policomic- I like his funny writings.
d. 4)KC's multiply- I admire her for being down to earth kahit sikat siya.
e. 5)E-channel- I love showbusiness.
f. 6)Coconuter's blog- I am amazed of his life and nature's adventure.
I just added them without their knowledge. However, the owner of explore iloilo noticed that I linked him. He left a message in my tag board:
4 Aug 07, 22:51
marcos: hey there, thanks for linking my blog ^^

9. I don't delete WANDERER & CHIEF even I am not on their blogroll because I love reading their posts. They visit my blog, leave a message in the tag board and leave a comment in return.

10. My celebrity blogmates are 7)MARK XANDER, 8)REIGH.

11. 9)CORY-THE VENUS, 10)GABRIELA in CAMBODIA, 11)NY TESS, 12)PAO- THE PINOY EXPAT, 13)PEPE in AUSSIE GALLERY, 14)ROSELLE & FAMILY in WINDY CITY are imported blogs on my list.

12. My very religious blogmates are 15)Br. VINCE, 16)MYK, and 17)TJ.

13. The religious website that TJ recommended to me are
18)FAITH OF A CENTURION,
19)KERYGMA FAMILY,
20)PRAY-AS-YOU-GO, and
21)THE MORNING LIGHT
which I automatically added on my blogroll.

14. The dedicated- student-bloggers are 22)KEV & 23)JUNEIL.

15. The loyal bestfriends and blog partners are 24)ARIEL and 25)BIBOY.

16. 26)NICELY & 27)ANGEL RUS are the very nice and most friendly.

17. 28)FJORDZ is the proud pinoy who writes about Philippines and its government in filipino language.

18. 29)MARK TAN, 30)KARLO, & 31)ADAM have their own identity-blog-topic.

19. 32)JOSH has 3 in 1 blog about his doves, arts and activities.

20. 33)WANDERING COMMUTER, 34)MEL, & 35)JOWELL have freedom of speech and have their own choice in a unique way.

21. 36)THE BLUE ADDICTIONS, 37)TESSONLINEBIZ, and 38)TANOM on my list are the other site of JOWELL, TESS, and MARK respectively.

22. I missed 39)MIRANDAH's fighting spirit and strong will. She is in silent lately. I left a message on her comment page:

Posted by redlan @ 08/02/2007 11:24 AM PDT

hello mirandah! since u dont have tag board I can't leave a message. This is the only last recourse. I am visiting ur blog regularly. I never heard bout u lately. U dont even have new posts. I just wonder. Hope u r okay. Take care always!

Hope to hear from u soon. I miss to read ur post. hehehe

23. I memorize the links of MARK XANDER and KC:

www.markxander.blogspot.com and www.kooki.multiply.com


54 comments:

Anonymous said...

toink ..
wala ka nga po pala sa blogroll ko ..
hehe, pero sabi mo nga po, i do visit your blog kasi memorize ko po yung link .. hehehehe .. and also, i love to read on your entries! ^^

Anonymous said...

YES!! I made the list at #3, #5, and #18! Thanks Redlan! I'll be checking back often!

wanderingcommuter said...

hala im so sorry...
i haven't notice nasanay siguro ako laging nasa tag board ko kinukuha name mo...hahaha

una pa'ng nagcomment yung mga guilty..hahaha

pero salamat dude.

by the way its, jeff

Anonymous said...

haha i love this entry ang kulit!

oh and i'm #9. imported! parang de lata lang ha! imported ako pero pinoy na pinoy sa puso't diwa! ang drama...super natawa ako! at ang ganda ng handwriting mo in perness ha!

u rock! more power!

RedLan said...

Lol @ Juneil. OKay lang yun. Palagi ka naman bumisita at nag iwan ng messages at comments dito.

Oo nga, I remembered u mistyped my url at iba ang napuntahan mo.

salamat sa pagcomment palagi.

RedLan said...

Welcome back @ adam. The numbers in black are for 23 things about my blogmates, it includes u. While the numbers in red are for my total numbers of bloggers with no particular order.

Sorry I am not good in english. hehehe. I am using our own language so expect that most of my posts are in filipino.

Thanks for the visit and for the comment once again.

Mark Xander said...

Wow! A written list.. Iba ka, R! :) For the benefit of everybody, Redlan was one of my very first readers.. That was back in the day when I just won hari ng negros and had started my blog.

He's very loyal. I read him too.. I don't comment often but I definitely read him. Thanks a bunch, R!

RedLan said...

u r the number 9 pero not in particular order yan. kinacount ko kasi ang number of my blogmates para magkatugma sa 39 bloggers on my list. Tanda ko yan.

Salamat sa pagcomment mo dito. Hope okay ka na at naovercome mo na ang LDR.

Take care Cory and goodluck sa board exam!

RedLan said...

nothing to sorry @ wanderer. di ba kahit wala ako sa blogroll mo hindi kita binura. i stated my reason. palagi ka naman nagcomment at nag iwan ng messages at comments. that's what really counts.

Ang gusto ko lang malaman ay ang name mo. Erick ba? hehehe.

RedLan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RedLan said...

Thanks sa pagbisita at pagcomment @ Mark! Hindi ka pa rin nagbago. Kaya loyal reader mo pa rin ako.

I know naman napakabusy ng life mo- fans, pets, etc. kaya I understand. hehehe.

I made a list para may duplicate at di lahat ng url memorize ko.

Take care of important people and things in ur life. Alam mo naman kung sinu-sino sila. And most of all take care of urself!

Coiledice said...

wow.. me list ka pa talaga.. wow talaga.. for back up purposes na din yan.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

hi redlan, hahahha! sa religious category mo pa ako nilagay, anyway, thanks for that. everytime I read things like that, i feel the passion to blog though i realized lately na parang naubusan ako ng ideas. uninspired, kumbaga. but hey, salamat... :)

Poli said...

Thanks! Hehe!

Lupit mo, may listahan ka talaga. Ganda ng sulat mo tsong, parang font sa MS Word. Hehe!

Pepe said...

Thanks again Redlan, you'are always full of surprises he-he....! May you'll have all the best for everything in your life....! =D

Anonymous said...

very nice of you redlan...keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed on how you treasure your blogmates. ^_^

RedLan said...

Thanks Coiledice! Kahit wala ka sa list nagcomment pa rin. I really appreciate it.

May tama ka! Pangback up yun.

RedLan said...

Thanks br. vince. Ako minsan tinatamad din sa pagpost. there are times empty ang mind mo. Minsan naman inspired ka rin na kahit iba ang ginagawa mo, ang pagba-blog ang nasa isip mo.

Goodluck!

RedLan said...

Uy, si idol Poli bumisita. when I feet lonely, sinisilip ko yung blog mo. natutuwa talaga ako esp. sa post mo about sa prof mong madre. Unique ang style mo sa pagpapatawa.

Keep on blogging!

RedLan said...

I love surprises Pepe. Yun bang hindi mo in-expect na gagawin ko.

U take care and take ur time. Gakaskas ka gid ya sa australia ba. basi pati uastralia maugit cmo. joke lang.

RedLan said...

Thanks ariel.

Take care always!

RedLan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RedLan said...

Allen, thanks for visiting my blog. At nagcomment ka agad. It's really an honor for me.

I treasured my blogmates very much. They are the one who inspired me. Kung magaling yung mga blogmates mo, u strive too. Ganun ako. Tapos, nakakainspire yung mga posts nila.

Kahit sa maliit na bagay ko lang maipadama sa kanila na i appreciate them, siguro nakakataba rin yun ng puso at lalo pa nilang gagalingan ang ginagawa nila.

Tulad mo, worth din ang blog mo. Pareho kayo ng blog ni Karlo. Galing sa pagdiscuss bout sa blog. Gusto ko ngang itanong kung friend mo siya and my question was answered ng mabasa ko ang name niya in one of ur posts.

Thanks ulit!

Coiledice said...

Your welcome.. kaw din naman eh.. thanks din..

Aethen said...

Redlan, thanks for the recognition. You are always one of my favorites in the bloggers' world.

I'll be here always to read your good post and to keep update with your life. God bless.

leeflailmarch said...

Once again, I am honored. Through a difficult time I am experiencing now, you were able to make me smile via your post. Thank you once again for the mention and the special place in your URL list's hard copy.

(BTW, that is kinda geeky of you. But it's cool. :D Haha.)

leeflailmarch said...

And yeah, you have a pretty handwriting. :)

RoSeLLe said...

Hi Red!!! Tsk! Wohoo! Imported na pala ako ngayon hihihhihi :) Ingats ka lagi dyan...Hanggang sa muling pagbisita.

Nicely said...

ui, thanks for the mention. at talagang may "very nice and friendly" pang effect huh? salamat, salamat. nga pala, nominated DAW ako as Filipino blog of the week. Di ako aware about this but check this out and please vote for me na rin! ito ang link:

http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/2006/05/filipino-blog-of-week.html

thanks!

Unknown said...

reds.. hehe... salamat sa pagmention ha...hekhek.. i have no time pa for my new entry coz i'm very busy at work, daming work ngayon sa office bro grabeh..hehe.. oi, sana di na ako mawala sa links mo jan..ahehe.. and thanks for calling me nice.. apir! naaalala ko sarili ko sayo before nung bago palang akong magblog.. sa blogdrive pa ako nun eh.. hehe.. Godbless bro.. tsup.

RedLan said...

thanks ulit Coiledice! Huwag ka na mag welcome ulit. hehehe.

Keep blogging!

RedLan said...

Biboy, thank u! Naaliw ako palagi sa paghahanap kay aethen.

Keep on blogging para madali at makita agad si aethen pag nawawala. hehehe

Take care!

RedLan said...

Myk thanks. mas honored ako sau. Honest ka kasi pag may mali kang nakikita sa mga sinulat ko.

Cheer up! Marami ang problema ko keysa sau. Trial lang yan.

Maintain ur strong faith.

Take care always!

RedLan said...

Thanks you Myk. It's a constant practice lang yang handwritten ko. Am sure kaw may sariling unique stroke ka rin sa pagsulat.

RedLan said...

Thanks sa pagcomment Roselle. Ka ingat din dyan palagi!

RedLan said...

Welcome nicely! I-nominate kita. isang boto para sa u galing sa akin. hehehe

keep blogging!

RedLan said...

Nakakaaliw ka Rus. Welcome ka palagi. di na kita i-delete basta magparamdam ka naman. it would not take ages ha. joke.

Take ur time dyan. Ako dami ring tatapusin.

Anonymous said...

Redlan, thank you for including me in your list. You're really thoughtful ha, and you treasure your friends talaga. ;) I read your entries, too, and I comment on some entries nga lang. Thanks, thanks, thanks. :)

RedLan said...

You r welcome @ Mel. Give and take lang naman yan. Ang ginawa mo sa kapwa mo, ibabalik nila sa iyo.

Naging nice ka rin sa akin. That's the way i do the favor in return.

Thanks sa pagbisita at pagcomment.

Anonymous said...

wow....celebrity ba ako? hehehe indi naman po, anyways, thanks for adding me here in your new post.......more power to you, redlan.....

RedLan said...

Professional dancer ka Reigh. May talent Fee. May pang celebrity gadgets. Ano pa? may celebrity baby. Joke lang. Lam ko naman na inspired ka palagi. U r welcome and thank sa pagcomment.

Admin said...

Haha! Okey... I Havent seen your post before e...

Thanks.. Hehe :)


I am still waiting sa pagyaya mo sa akin sa isang adventure!

leeflailmarch said...

Thanks, Redlan. :D

RedLan said...

Hehehe @ Richard.

June pa yun.

RedLan said...

U r always welcome myk!

Joe said...

ngayon ko lang nabasa to! Nyahahaha!

I have to hand it to you, ang tiyaga mo magvisit ng mga blog. Ako siguro once a week lang ako mag-visit ng blog, may few exemptions lang na twice or thrice a week. Pero ikaw, wow! galing...

Dear Hiraya said...

ui.. thanks ulit sa pagmention sa blog ko.. salamat talaga.. grabe! super saludo ako sayo! super tyaga kang magbasa ng blog lalo na nung naka-private ako at isa ka sa mga guest bloggers na makakabasa, talagang ikaw lang ang halos araw-araw napumapasok.. salamat talaga!

RedLan said...

Kapag sa link kita, binibisita talaga kita @ Jowell. Unless tinatamad ka rin bumisita sa akin. Bumisita ka naman sa blog ko. I know naman na busy ka sa school. Magaganda naman ang mga post mo. May natutunan talaga ako at yan ay ang magpakatotoo.

Thanks sa comment. I appreciate it!

RedLan said...

Ang pagbabasa ng blog ang nakahiligan ko. Ito ang pumapawi sa pagod ko galing trabaho.

May mga natutunan naman ako sa blog mo kaya ako bumabalik palagi.

Pinipili ko naman ang mga blogs na may katuturan. Ang blog mo ay isa na dyan.

Salamat din sa iyo @ Fjordz!

atto aryo said...

Aba e who is who yata ito ng philippine blogging. pano kaya sumali? he he

RedLan said...

Thanks sa pagcomment aryo. walang requirements. hehehe. effort lang.

Anonymous said...

RED, haba ng comments d2 ah! Wow may sarili aong line... thnx amigo, i can always trust for ur visit and i will also to this site!!! Happy 2nd month to both of us!!! :-)

RedLan said...

thanks josh! keep blogging!

Ingat ka lagi!