COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 21, 2007

My NIECE & ME

No work yesterday because it was holiday. I stayed at home almost the whole day talking with my niece who visited the city from Manila. She planned to stay here though. She wants to practice health care in the hospital. We used to be together for several years back during her college days and the first 2 years of her work here in the city. She stayed with us that time and we became so close to each other and we’re together all the times talking non sense to serious stories. I am close with my nieces more than with my nephews. We’re not the type of uncle-nieces relationship but we’re like friends to each other. We guys are even close in age. We look like cousins. I am the youngest in the brood of eight that’s why.

I missed her a lot- her funny expressions while talking and her kikay way. She’s not over acting but she’s like one of those comedian who have kewl punch lines. And I am a good listener at the same time. In the middle of our conversation, I was surprised to receive a couple of gifts from her. I never expected it since I was so excited to listen to her new funny experiences more than receiving gifts. I really appreciate it because she really knows my taste of choosing apparel- the color and size fits me. Though I don’t want people give me clothes coz mostly the style and the size is not suit to me. I am choosy in buying my own clothes. I always fit first before buying it. Sometimes I like the style and color but it looks like not good to me when I wear it. A small flowery designed coin purse is the other gift she gave me. She said sorry for it’s the only color and style she got. No more rainbow color available according to her. Nothing I can say because that’s the precious gifts and I should be thankful. So I did.





As usual we ended up talking a lot of her new funny experiences. Expectedly, I laughed out loud in the whole moment we had. Jirlie is her name, BTW.

12 comments:

eLay said...

nice.. yan ang uncle-niece relationshp.. hehe.. sna aq din may ka-close na tito.. other way around kc.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

wow you're neice really looks like you!

Anonymous said...

it's "your"

RedLan said...

Elay, thanks sa pagcomment. hehehe

RedLan said...

Yeah we are look a like. hehehe

RedLan said...

Btw, thanks @ adam.

Anonymous said...

that's one thing i miss about our country, the pasalubong, no matter how small it is, they come from the heart and that means you are thought of! It must be so nice to have a niece like her, im sure she is as glad to have u as her uncle. Red, thanks for always visiting me and leaving comments in my blogs. TC!

Anonymous said...

hehehe ..
it's good for you to have a generous niece like her .. ganda pa! hehehe

Anonymous said...

So is ur niece staying in ur place while she works? Its nice dat u have someone close to u for chit chat and yes ur niece look elegant. :)

RedLan said...

Yeah @ Mrs. T. The feeling is great if it's a precious gift.

I love reading ur post that's why I can't go without leaving a comment.

Jolly ka kasi! Keep it up!

RedLan said...

Thanks for the comment Juneil. Welcome back sa blogging world. I love reading ur post! Keep blogging!

RedLan said...

Yeah, she will be staying with us @ Josh. I have a company again to enjoy with.