COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Feb 24, 2013

MY LIFE'S LATEST UPDATE

It's been awhile I haven't update my blog again.  Been busy with my personal life.  This post is saved as  draft and just today I have time to publish it.


I love scrambled eggs and milo drink!

I woke early in the morning one time and saw the moon so bright.


The mother-daughter alike.  Thanks for the treat Ng Cel!



Accidentally met the ASAP singers!  Jed, Jovit, Marcelito and Yeng at the Iloilo City Hall.


It's my BES birthday, Harry C.

On the spot daytour in Igbaras High Mountain View Resort.  Thanks to Erhard for this photo collage!

The Chinese New Year celebration


The newly developed Fort San Pedro.

Watching the sunset at the port.

The Paraw Regatta 2013 launching.

My patay na kuko.


Diet on Valentine's day :-)

1 comment:

Riel A. Mallorca said...

I miss you guys, please extend my regards gurl..thanks