COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 21, 2012

ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE FOR THIS WEEK'S UPDATE

I thought it's Sunday today but it's already Tuesday.  I spent the long weekend for the first time just staying at home and took some rest.  I wish, I relax myself on the beach but I have to stay at home.  I am still thankful because I was able to visit the dentist yesterday.  That's the reason why I stayed at home.

I am so thankful that Ng Bebe accompanied me from going to the clinic and after the clinic visit.  She's one of the nicest people I have.  Actually there are so many people I want to thank for.  I will feature them on this blog in the future.  They are my inspirations!



No comments: