COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 26, 2012

THE MOTHER-DAUGHTER BONDING


Ng Bebe and April were my companions yesterday at Iloilo Esplanade.  They are the Madurar mother and daughter.  Mind you they are just like friends.  I love to mingle with them.  No limitations, no kaartehan.  We were just walking and talking at the same time.  We stopped to pause for some souvenir shots.  Not to mention, I always like taking photos of places and other people and not myself. Ha-ha.

I was bored yesterday.  The things that I only did were browsing, texting, and watching videos. The mother and daughter saved me in the state of nonsense situation.  They invited me to join them shopping and in return I invited them to visit the new Iloilo park.  We were first-timers.




They treated me a snack afterwards.  Thanks Ng Bebe and April for the great time and fun.  Thanks for always sharing your own blessings!  

2 comments:

alvin said...

I miss Iloilo.

Good to know you're having fun.

KULAPITOT said...

kakapunta ko lng nga iloilo last week .. namiss ko tuloy mama ko sa post n to