COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 15, 2010

NO MORE EXTRA RICE, SODA AND COFFEE

For three consecutive days I suffered abdominal pain.  I can't explain the feeling but when I touched my belly it's like a drum.  I can't even touch the right portion of my stomach.  It was tolerable though so I did not visit the doctor.  I just took 2 tablets of spasmo canulace. 

I am feeling okay now.  No more coffee; no more extra rice; no more soda. (Hanggang kelan kaya 'to?)  I eat more veggies and fruits and drink milk nowadays.  Anyways, I wanna thank my office mate and turned blogger who took part of updating my blog.  He created the previous six posts here in his own benefit.  You can visit his own blog @ http://yfdomwall.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

p0kw4ng said...

ok ka na ngayon?

ok din yan no more extra rice..sodas and coffee..mababawasan for sure ang timbang mo!

Arianne The Bookworm said...

i'm glad you're doing ok now.. ingatz!

sheng said...

wala ka na naga-plurk? hehehe, nakakamiss ang company mo sa plurk!

Eds said...

glad to hear that you're doing ok now. take care always red.

witsandnuts said...

I hope you feel better na. I am not much into coffee, but I am currently diminishing my pork meat intake.

KRIS JASPER said...

Speedy recovery Red!

Oman said...

hey, take care buddy :)

nuts said...

are you ok na? sure ka? pano ang kape, hirap non ha.. :)

escape said...

lately ganun din nararamdaman ko. importante ang balance diet.