COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 22, 2010

THE PANDAN BOX AND WALLET

This braided box is made out of raw natural straws called "Pandan" leaves from Leyte province, eastern part of Visayas, Philippines.  It is where I store my eraser and liquid corrector.

The "Pandan" wallet is where I found the piece of paper I was looking for the whole afternoon.  I love to collect native products nowadays.  Back to basic.

1 comment:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

The sexy legs belonged to Robin, she was with her partner Batman. Her legs were Wowed by spectators. The weather was very cold and her hot pants costume was very hot.

We cook with pandan leaves in Malaysia and Singapore. They smell very good,. I wonder if they are the same as yours.