COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Oct 31, 2009

GOLD COIN & GOLD BULLION COLLECTIONS

My online friend from Florida have gold bullion and gold coin collections. I was really surprised when he showed his gold bullion collection on cam. Gold is indeed a great investment. It's value increase from time to time. In fact, my sister also has a collection of Chinese gold. Now, I am convinced to start collecting gold coins too. I have already a list of gold coins to collect such as Liberty Quarter Eagle, Saint Gaudens Double Eagle, Gold American Eagle, Gold South African Krugerrand, Gold Canadian Maple Leaf, American Buffalo, Australian Gold Nugget, Austrian Gold Philharmonic, Chinese Gold Panda and more.

3 comments:

aurbie said...

Just give me your friends address and I can retire. Heehe.

John Ahmer said...

it also gives you excellent price : D

escape said...

oh second blog to read today featuring gold bullian. i want a gold plated pearl.