All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.
Feb 3, 2009
NO TIME FOR FUN
These useless things are the things I bought last December.
* Specialty paper- it's still unused (x)
* 5 transparent plastic envelope- I used some for keeping important documents such as community tax, Official receipts of my clients. They depend on me. They keep on asking the OR numbers.
* nylon envelope- still unused (x)
* string envelope- still unused (x)
* 5 assorted colored envelope- I keep monthly files such as tax returns.
* KINGJIM grade school notebook- this is very useful to me. Before I used to take down important info or notes in a piece of note pad but I usually lost them and it was hard for me to find. Now, everything is on this notebook (all most all are figures).
* Sterling planner 2009- It reminds me my bill due payments. It serves as my reminder.
* Address book- here I listed all the numbers registered on my mobile phone and the address of important people including those people I've just met online.
* Files envelope- I put assorted documents to be filed.
* Colored plastic envelope- Here I put my statement of accounts with receipt. I counter-check and throw them after I paid my bills.
As the year starts, my busy life starts to evolve too. I usually do multi-tasking. Talking on the phone while computing, encoding, posting and sometimes eating while working. I am like an all around tissue (Hambal sang friend ko daw wala na ko tiempo manglalaki- it's just a joke, a figure of speech, lmao)