COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Dec 21, 2008

A LESSON IN BUYING

It was a local holiday in here yesterday. However, we went to work still. And before I went home, I decided to visit (as in visit ha-ha) SM City. I was looking a gift for my best friend Marigold. She is a religious person so I will buy her a 365 day book for 2009 the same gift I gave to her last year. Unfortunately, the St. Paul religious store was already closed at 4 pm. I just roamed around the SM Department Store. Maybe I can find some cheapest but unique Christmas gifts for my nephews and nieces. I failed to follow my shopping tips for Christmas this year but hopefully I will follow it next year. I ended up buying personal things for myself. Ha-ha.

I don't like to share the items I bought but these things will be connected to my upcoming posts.


* Specialty paper- 31.75
* 5 transparent plastic envelope @ 9.75- 48.75
* nylon envelope- 34.75
* string envelope- 22.75
* 5 assorted colored envelope- 50.00
* KINGJIM grade school notebook- 16.75
* Sterling planner 2009- 209.75
* Address book- 33.75
* Files envelope- 14.75
* Colored plastic envelope- 24.75
-------------------------------------------------------

It's not the beginning of the school year but this is in preparation for the year 2009. I want to start the year with organized surroundings. I was happy that I bought a cheapest address book but I hate to say that I bought the expensive specialty paper. I was not able check it. Actually I bought the same before and it's still the same price. But when I checked it at home, the number of papers is only 5 pieces (10 pieces before). It costs 6.35 pesos each?! It happened to me several times. I am unaware of things I bought though I am choosy in buying things. Several times I learned that lesson. Sana matuto na ako next time. Maybe next year….

19 comments:

Oman said...

i suck at shopping kaya pinauubaya ko na lang sa sis ko lahat pati pagbili toys sa mga inaanak ko hehehe. thanks sa tip red.

Anonymous said...

dropping by here red! :) ano, done with the shopping yet? :)

pusangkalye said...

hmmmm---para ngang beginning of the school year siguro pag ikaw ang namimili kasi mga papel papel because of your hobby----that makes you unique.

merry xmas redlan....

KRIS JASPER said...

hmmm... BAck to school?

Anw, I love shopping. I thought Im done with this yr's Xmas presents... But i thought it wrong.

HAve to buy some more people their gifts later. sigh....

R A R A said...

i love shopping.. window shopping hahaha

Anonymous said...

My dating boyfriend (now my hubby) once invited me to Davao, mabakal daw siya bintana. The (s)low IQ person in me said: Ngaa man? Naguba bintana niyo? He meant window-shopping! Mabakal bintana. Eww!

Anonymous said...

impulsive shopper ako.

like nakalista na sa utak ko ung mga bibilhin ko then when I see something which is not in my list attalagang gusto ko un, binibili ko. kaya I always end up broke after shoppng. pero I am trying to unlearn that.

hehehe

Christmas na Christmas na Kuya REd! :)

Enjoy you're Holidays :)

RJ said...

Daming nabili para sa artworks ah.

Di ko alam kung ano ang specialty paper, maitanong nga kay Pareng Google mamaya.

Merry Christmas, Redlan! o",)

[Gawan nyo naman po ako, please, ng paper rooster at hen na may chick na kakapisa pa lamang mula sa itlog, yun bang tipong nagka-crack pa ang egg shell. Kung may extra time lang Red...]

Nance said...

I can't wait to see what will come out from those items/supplies.
what is confusing here in the states is that the no name brands will imitate the looks of the brand name products, so if you are not looking at the labels, you'll end up picking the wrong one. :(

RedLan said...

Buti ka pa may tagapag shopping @ Lawstude.

RedLan said...

hindi pa nga @ recel.

RedLan said...

Puro papel na lang ang nakapalibot sa akin @ pusang gala.merry christmas rin sau!

RedLan said...

School year para sa akin @ KJ. I know, i know, it's for the charity. lalaking princess d ka kaya. hehehe

RedLan said...

Haha @ Sheng, mayo nga joke ha. thanks for sharing. merry christmas!

RedLan said...

Kaw pa @ Bry. Dami ka kayang pera.

RedLan said...

Specialty paper is just a kind of paper...... hehehe


sige gawan kita, hanap muna ako ng pattern ha.

RedLan said...

that's for the new year @ Nance. pati dyan meron din ganyang mga products. no wonder made in china rin.

RedLan said...

me too @ rara.

Anonymous said...

Pareho pala tayong ganyan kaya lang impulsive buyer ako. Gusto ko na maalis sa akin ang habit na iyan. At sana this coming 2009 matanggal na natin yan. :)