COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jan 22, 2009

DO YOU BELIEVE IN OCCULT?

I am watching Pinoy Fear Factor every night and I was kinda afraid of last night's episode. The guy contestants felt something strange at night. According to the three guys, Marion, Jommy and RJ they saw a ghost, a lady ghost.

Is there really a fairy, the ghost or The Occult?

2 comments:

RJ said...

I believe in ghosts, but in fairies (and Occult?), huhmn...

Dennis Villegas said...

I honestly believe in ghosts, I think they are suffering souls that have not gone to heaven yet. That Fear Factor episode is really eerie, gave me some goose bumps.