I am addicted in watching teleserye (T.V. series). Pangako Sa’yo was the first tele series I watched and followed till the day it ended. Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay was the memorable one. In that teleserye I noticed Bea Alonzo as a great actress. She became new T.V. personality then. What I really like in T.V. series is its story twist and the switch of characters and most of all the remarkable or popular lines. I can still remember the line of Angelika dela Cruz in Bituin Na Walang Ningning, “YOU’RE A SECOND RATE TRYING HARD COPY CAT!” Actually it was the original line of Cherry Gil in the movie of the same title. On the other hand, one of the popular lines of Anne Curtis was “YES! I AM A SLUT. BUT I AM THE GREATEST SLUT IN TOWN!” in Maging Sino Ka Man- Book 1. There are more teleseryes to date. And the most controversial scene that teleserye fanatics are waiting for is the scene of Angelika Panganiban telling Claudine Barretto in Iisa Pa Lamang, "YOU’RE A GOLD-DIGGER IN RED!”
In blog world, there are popular lines too. It makes me laugh and some are really remarkable.
WHO SAID THIS?
- “They say that this sequel is far better than the last one.”(I find this line perfect!)
- “I am just amazed coz I really do not know that this site is also getting such attention worldwide.”(There’s really sincerity in this line.)
- “The problem of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious reality. We need men who can dream of things that never were.”(I had nosebleed reading this line.)
- “In spite being underdeveloped, I especially like the fact it retained its natural aspect where you got to walk in the mud or trek the green of trees before reaching the falls.” (It’s so imaginary. I can imagine the real scenario.)
- “Above me, there is nothing but shimmery light, the place where I have come from and will go back to when I am done here.” ( so deep!)
- “If we can’t love each other, at least we should try not to hate each other. Life is short that we can’t waste out of time watching what each other is doing and finding each other’s fault.” (This is really true!)
- “I felt love, but I am so sorry to the person that I brought pain.” (Line of a person who is moving on. I am done and I can relate with this line.)
- “Nagmahal ako- nang sobra sobrang higit pa sa mahihingi ng taong mamahalin ko. Nagaalangan akong magkamali ulit, mahirap na. Mahal na ang beer ngayon.” (Great line with ad lib. Ang tindi!)
- Remember… Just going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.” (This line made me think.)
- “I have a God I firmly believe would make something out of the life He gave me so please, cut the crap and leave me alone. Mas magaling pa ba kayo sa Diyos ko?” (Thumbs up and standing ovation!)
- “If I could be a fly on the wall I would chitchat with the other flies.” (Ha-ha. What kind of super hero you would be?)
- “Marami nang mga pilgrims ang dumating last week pa from different corners of the globe… Teka may corners ba ang mundo, bilog to di ba?” ( Comedy King, is that you? Joke!)
- “I won’t kill anymore ants coz they might be my grandparents trying to communicate with me. I won’t poison anymore rats coz they might be my dead uncle trying to communicate with me. I won’t step/squash anymore cockroaches coz they might be my aunts trying to communicate with me.” (LMAO ever!)
- "HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS. TILL NEXT SPECIAL POST!