COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Apr 28, 2008

Rain, rain go away!

I scheduled to go to Trappist Monastery yesterday for my monthly visit but it rained. I did not go to church as well. I just stayed at home all day. I decided to make a new header for my c11th months of blogging this coming April 30th. Since the month of May is near approaching, I inspired to make May flower header. And this is it. Don't you know that I made it the whole afternoon? Oh yeah! It's just simple. It made of colored papers (from my collection) and I sewed my blog title. I love paper crafts and I tried to create the tulips.

It took me a long hours to finish because I had some art's break. I was watching ABS-CBN program at the same time. Now you know why. From ASAP to The Buzz. Hahaha. During commercial break I did this paper art and my art's break was Kapamilya sunday programs.

(click the image to see the larger view)

I had a lazy monday. I did not work well. Because of the bad weather I guess. The absence of my kikay friend Imee made me sad too. She left the company for another greater opportunity. I am happy for her. I gonna miss her I know but that's life. Anyways, the other group in the office gonna have a 2 night vacation in Boracay this coming May 1-3! It's a free hotel accommodation again courtesy of Boy So of La Carmela de Boracay (the person that always mentioned by Boy Abunda in Boy & Kris and The Buzz- Certified grabeh.. lol). I will not join though. I've been in Bora twice already. Let other people enjoy the vacation for the first time. I want to go in another new place. Maybe island hopping in Guimaras island or I'll visit my close friend in Estancia. Hope the weather will be fine.



6 comments:

mikes said...

go bora*

magaling ka talaga as an artist..hehe.

ako walang talent sa ganyan eh :p

RedLan said...

am not goin to bora this year.

hindi ako talaga magaling.

kaw walang talent sa art pero galing mo rin mag-arte. ganyan ang nga mukhang cute

KRIS JASPER said...

Bora.. gina snub mo lang???







sosi.

Anonymous said...

nice header Red, my favorite flower - tulips!

Pepe said...

I like the art, mayo na mayo ang dating Red....! =D

RedLan said...

Tak-an nako sa bora @ KJ. Gusto ko lain naman.

ako rin mrs t. nagandahan sa tulips

mayo man @ Pepe. hehehe. mayo ka gid ya eh. hehehe