Everyday I receive text messages from friends mostly.
"One day I asked God a bunch of beautiful flowers but instead, He gave a cactus with thorns. Later, I asked Him to give me butterflies, but instead He gave me worms. I was disappointed and wept. But, few days later, I have noticed that the cactus bloomed with beautiful flowers and the worms soon became butterflies. God wants us to wait for the right time for He knows all the best that He can give."
I forwarded an inspirational text message to the sender.
GMA and her family riding an airplane...
GMA: "What if I throw one check worth a million pesos out of the window to make at least one Filipino happy?"
Mike Arroyo: "Honey, why not throw two checks worth half a million to make Filipinos happy?"
Lui Arroyo: "Mom, why not throw four checks worth quarter of a million to make four Filipinos happy?"
Finally her granddaughter spoke.
"Grandma, why not simply throw yourself out of the window to make all Filipinos happy?"
I forwarded a funny joke too.
Bla bla bla... ( I can't remember the whole text anymore but the ending is like this...) Please pass this to 10 persons...."
I deleted the text message after I read it.
Unknown number: "Hello?"
I replied: "Yes?"
Unknown number: "Textmate?"
I did not text back.
Unknown number: "Red, you have a credit card, right?"
I did not bother to ask, "Who are you?" I switched off my phone instead.
I appreciates inspirational text messages. The funny texts make me smile. I don't like chain texts. The prank text annoys me. And there are people who text you when they need help. After you helped them, they gone like a wind. I learned a lesson from it.
Jazzy tagged me last week. I am thankful because I have a reserved post for today's tuesday's TAG & TEXT.
The RULE: Post 10 things that recently made you happy, then tag ten other people and spread the LOVE!
10. I am happy for May 1's holiday. It would be a rest and fun day!
9. I am happy that the issue in the office is already resolved and cleared.
8. I am happy to go back in the blogging world.
7. I am happy to receive some checks payable to me.
6. I am happy that I can go home early, watch the Kapamilya shows and sleep long after work deadline.
5. I am happy that the most stressful work deadline is over now.
4. I am happy for my kikay friend who transfered to another company for a greater opportunity.
3. I am happy to know that I inspired someone.
2. I am happy to have real friends. Just few that I can hug them all.
1. I am happy that everything is okay.
Now I wanna share this tag of LOVE to Pepe, Mrs. T, Roselle, ZJ, Mike, Trizzz, Mojo, Recel, Ferbert and Francine.