COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Mar 25, 2008

SUMMER TIME

SUMMER is here! I Can feel the heat. So hot, hotter, hottest...whatever. I can say, it's super hot this summer compared from previous years. But I still like summer season despite of its hotness.

There's always a perfect moment during summer. I missed the summer back home. There, we can play any outdoor games like baseball, volleyball, even hide-and-seek. hehehe.

What I expect most is the fruits. There's a lot of trees that bear fruits during summer. Like,

sugar apple

star apple

siniguelas

ripe mangoes and bananas

jackfruit

cooked saba(banana)

indian mangoes

Black plum or Java plum

green banana

I love to watch the sunrise and sunset. It is a perfect view on summer.

sunrise

At night, I love the moon and star-gazing too. I wish every falling star I see.

moonlight

Swimming on the beach is more fun! It makes me more excited when the summer comes.



Note: All pics were taken in our hamlet. The place I call mine.

8 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

except for the atis and saba, miss ko na na tanan!!!

Anonymous said...

gusto ko yung kuha mo sa sunrise...

Anonymous said...

kainggit, miss ko a fruits! nakaka home sick ang photos Red, awesome! TY for the txt pala.

R A R A said...

masarap ang lahat ng mga prutas! ang galing ng summer! this april we'll be heading to subic! ipapasyal ang mga insan! kaya medyo hindi pa ako makakapagblog ng mabuti, ingat sir red!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Wow - kadamo sang prutas!!
Mag-halo-halo na ta!!!!
I think you have a beautiful place there, Red. I-dayan mo ko dira pagnagbakasyon ako, ha?
Enjoy your summer :D

Arianne The Bookworm said...

i love all those fruits!! and star-gazing is what i want to do too.. and wow, sarap ng tampisaw sa dagat ah! happy summer!

RedLan said...

Di ka man gle kauyon sang atis KJ?! Pareho kamu sang holy bestfriend ko.

Thanks John ray! Pesensiya muna dahil hindi ako maka-comment sa blog mo Pero i read it.

Sorry @ Mrs. T. Uwi ka dito. joke.

Ako rin rara walang time magblog these days. Uy, happy vacation. Dala ka ng souvenir pics ha. Post mo then.

Oo gani @ ZJ. Halo-halo gid eh. Indi man manami ang place namin pero I appreciate at medyo dinadaan ko sa pagpicture.

Wow @ Claire. Thanks sa comment. U r still there. I really appreciate it.

TC ALL!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.