COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Mar 26, 2008

Sharing

Honestly, I am not comfortable receiving gifts from people. However, I really do appreciate if it is given with effort. I don't usually expect it and how expensive it is. I love small things with great value and priceless. But everything has it's price especially nowadays even service there's a fee. Hehehe.

I treasure things that are given heartedly. This part of chocolate really meant to me because it showed that some people always remember a part of me and there's always a part for me. Although we are not whole in the office, sometimes we don't unite. However,there are times that we remember each other especially in sharing foods. I really treasure this moment and this thing that's why I took a pic. It will become nothing after I intake yet there's a souvenir of it I can keep.

Special hopia, a pasalubong from my holy friend Marigold who had a week vacation in palawan last holy week. She always bring pasalubong for me. I appreciate not actually the thing but the fact that she remembers me always.

This key chain is her present for me when she had a week of vacation in Malaysia with her husband. It's the Petronas twin towers.


6 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

sarap nung hopia...

Anonymous said...

May key chain din akong Petronas tower from Malaysia pero ibang hitsura naman sya. :)

Alam mo Kuya Red, you are so thoughtful kaya people are giving you things like this. Happy weekend po!

Pepe said...

So nice of you to share these to us Red, now i have to think of something to give you when i go back to iloilo he-he....! =D

RedLan said...

Na-miss mo @ KJ?

Wow mel. Hindi ko nga alam noon kung ano ang name ng tower. Ni-research ko pa. Kaw rin, thoughful and always extend a hand to help. HIndi ko yan makakalimutan kahit online deeds lang. Malaking bagay na yun sa akin dahil wala akong alam noon. Thanks gid. hehehe

Lol @ Pepe. U don't need to do it. Pero puli ka na, miss ka na sang janiuay ay. joke!

Anonymous said...

Red, its the thought the counts and because u r so thoughtful, its not surprising to know u got a bunch of thoughtful friends too! Ur friends are so lucky to have u!

bebs said...

i miss baker's hill hopia.. alam mo ba na ang baker's hill is a very very nice and cool place..sana mavisit u ang palawan red