COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Mar 27, 2008

THE ROOSTER AND THE HEN

I really love the paintings of PEPE. He is one of the proud pinoys I've met online. I like his paintings because it is inspired of Philippine culture and traditions. And as if they look so real.

this is one of his paintings that I really like. The rooster and the hen. They are so sweet.


When I went home in our province, I saw the rooster and the hen. I remember the artwork of Pepe then. See, PEPE's artwork is realistic!


4 comments:

Pepe said...

Ha-ha, mayad gani kay nag-agree ang mag sweetheart nga kuhaon mo ila picture....! Thanks again for this Red....! =D

RedLan said...

La ko gid nagpalapit. Actually damu na sila upod mga chicks kag damuraga. galing tupad gid sila ya. nadumduman ta ka ti ginpicturan ko gid.

Anonymous said...

I am a huge fab of PEPE too! He is super galing!

Anonymous said...

I mean fan, LOL!