COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 18, 2007

Breaking News: The Vegan Prince' shirt

I'm so excited that I grabbed this photos from Mark's domain with his permission of course. This is the personalized shirt which I won in his birthday contest. I am more excited to have it.

It's stretchable daw. The color is actually army green. This is the great launching of his upcoming clothing line. Who wants to order? With the picture posted below, you know where to order then.

The three of us will be the first one to own the shirt from his clothing line to be launched soon.

Thank you very much Mark and Goodluck to you!

10 comments:

Mark Xander said...

Wow. Please email me a picture of how it looks on you when you get it, k? Thanks. :)

RedLan said...

I'll post it here @ Mark. Am pretty sure maganda yung shirt but not myself. hehehe

john be anonymous said...

lucky you... hehe..

Anonymous said...

who knows? naka sa next clothing line ng bench kaw na mag design :)

Anonymous said...

pwede mag order? that's cool! looking forward to ur post with ur pic on that nice shirt Red!

RedLan said...

Yeah I am lucky that i won that personlaized shirt. Kaw rin lucky ka naman siguro in other ways na wala ako.

Thanks sa pagcomment @ John

RedLan said...

Matanda na ako nun siguro @ Jackie. Si Mark may pag-asa pa. hehehe

Thanks @ Jackie!

RedLan said...

Order ka kay mark @ Mrs. T. I will post a pic wearing it as soon as I have it.

Anonymous said...

RED!!! ;)

RedLan said...

Yes? @ Josh!