COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 8, 2007

Buy all and keep some.

My spinster sister taught me how to keep things in order and not to use all the material things I bought but just keep some of it for emergency situation or affair. She told me bout how the ants gather and keep foods for the rainy season. I applied her advice on some stuffs.


I realized before that I consumed 2 prepaid cards for a month. I buy one every pay day- dates 15 and 30. So I started to save my loads. I don't text that much anymore. I only registered to unlimited text or alltxt on weekend. To my surprise, I have still 4 prepaid cards unuse. I gonna use one next week.

I buy socks on sale if it is worth to buy. Like when the dickies socks was on sale. It was 3 for a hundred. However, I don't use all my socks. I keep some for future occasions or vacation.

I buy extra cologne for everyday use.

I keep some undies for future trip or vacation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice tips!
ayun, good for you sir red ..
you have your salary, hehe ..
you can buy the things you want to ..

RedLan said...

di naman ako shopping galore na tao. at hindi naman lahat mabibili ng pera. yung pagkamatalino mo di ko yan mabibili.

Anonymous said...

saving for d rainy days huh! i do have a collection of undies myself. ang ryt now, d good looking, trendy & affordable ones r d bench products! "ever tried d thong??? hehehe, harhar!

RedLan said...

di ko pa natry ang thong kahit bikini briefs. hipster ang ginagamit ko usually.