COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 12, 2007

I am KAPAMILYA

I am one of the myriad followers of ABS-CBN . I loved to watch the Kapamilya progams especially on primetime bida. Sa mga teleserye ako natutong umuwi ng maaga. Sa Maalaala Mo Kaya ako natutong umiyak kaya. Gwapings ang kabatch ko noong high school. Gimik naman ang aking mga classmates noong college. Ng ako'y nagkaroon ng trabaho, teleserye na ang uso.

Sa sobra kong ABS-CBN fanatic, starstudio ang aking kinolek.

I was one of HEROSAN fanatics. I sent A "thank you" card to starstudio for always featuring sandara and hero. They posted it on 2004, december issue.
Just see the previous post image.

3 comments:

daniel said...

nice., mukhang solid kapamilya ka ah.. lol.. I am a kapamilya as well, dun nako lumaki sa panonood ng ch2.. nice blog! have a nice day! hope to see u drop bye my little corner sometime!

Admin said...

Like you... I am a certified Kapamilya Blogger... Love it!

RedLan said...

That's great daniel and richard, my kapamilya