COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 13, 2007

Love and Time

I wish to write a personal blog for today but I can't help it. My close friend is texting me right now. I don't want him to wait for I don't like to wait too sometimes. We need to balance important things and people in our life. There's a time for our family, work, friends, self, and God. Those I mentioned are the one I love. I love blogging at the same time. There's a time for that too. I will discuss about this later. You all take care!

No comments: