COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 15, 2007

My ever thoughtful friend JOHN

My officemate and thoughtful friend John treated me snack today @ red ribbon. It's full opening of their new branch near our office. John is ever thoughtful friend not only to me but to all our officemates and other people close to him. He is my first friend in the office back year 1998 which was the year i first employed. We are still good friends till now.

The buddha is his last birthday gift to me. I really appreciate it. With the buddha I can remember his personality both outside and inside. He is ever thoughtful!



This is the latest picture of us taken just this year. I am very thankful to have him as one of my real friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is da budahh (joke joke joke!) I also had experienced b4 in cotabato CT when i was away frm home for school in notre dame (with very minimal financial resource) a classmate of mine treated me in d only popular cake haws (i think) in dat CT back then for my bday. I missed him :) hooray for friends!!!