COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 14, 2007

LIFE is what u make it


This afternoon, Emely, one of my high school friends sent me sms asking me to join with the other two friends, charito and robelyn. They will go mallhopping after work. I felt so tired that I said no to them. After work, my officemate and friend Margie invited me to join with them to dine out. It would be her birthday treat. Again, I did not join them. I dunno, I just dont feel to join. I feel so tired that is. Usually, if I feel bad to go somewhere, I don't myself to. Old folks have superstitious belief bout that. But practically, it would nice if I join them but not I'm not in the mood. Maybe i will ruin their day.

However, I realized lately that i need to prioritize important things in my life. I was acting bad 6 years ago. I experienced what I wantand I satisfied. However I learned that there are more important things to value and real people to appreciate. That's why, am picking some of my pieces to make my life whole again. I realized i need to love my family for they are my source of strength. I need to concentrate to my work because it's my source of daily undertakings. I need to appreciate real friends for they are my shoulders to lean on. I need to be close to God for He is my saviour. It's so emotional yet true. I can say, I am now in the stage of what we call realization.

Just enjoy life and learn everything from it.





No comments: