COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 19, 2011

ABOUT MY GOD, MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY AND MYSELF

 
About my GOD: 
 I can work hard and make money. But then I realized, placing Him first and foremost in my life is the key to TRUE prosperity.
 
About my FRIENDS:
I missed some people in the past. I am enjoying the company of friends at present. I am looking forward to meet new acquaintances in the future. 
 
About my FAMILY
Don't discipline rather guide your children. They are lucky to have you. When they are old enough and you're getting old, they take care of you and you can say you're lucky to have them.
 
About MYSELF:


There's sunset to bid goodbye to the moonrise & moonset to welcome the sunrise. Then the night & day shifts were created. Here I bid goodnight to say hello tomorrow. Just a reminder, ''Spread just only the good news!One of them is you were born beautiful and beautifully created.''

No comments: