COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 31, 2011

RANDOMNESS 07/30/2011-07/31/2011

July 30, 2011
Tomorrow will be a complicated day for me. I supposed to have a date. I planned to watch HP. I need to relax my body. I was invited to attend a birthday party & will have a work appointment. Is it possible that my hands and feet will go to a date; my eyes & ears to watch a movie; my body to the spa; my mouth to the birthday party and my head to work appointment?
 
July 30, 2011
Today,I failed to watch HP. I cancelled my date.  I was not able to attend d bday party. Yet I brought home some birthday foods through Rob,Willie, Suzanne & Mely.  Thanks to Lily& Lynlyn! We met to see the venue for our upcoming reunion.  I done my work partly. I watched a model search and I was able to relax my body. 

No comments: