There are some tips to declutter and organize your closet that will enable you to find your items faster.
1. You need to have free time to organize your closet. Have some clear boxes ready before you start.
2. Take all items in your closet out. The boxes are for the items you will give, sell, or trash.
3. Put items in the 3 boxes (give, sell, trash).
4. For the items you need to keep, put all according to color and type of clothes.
5. At last, you are organized
I put my hankies in vertical order for me to see it right away and pull out.
same with my boxer shorts.
More of fixing small mess up next.