COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 5, 2010

THE MEMORABLE LETTERING BOOK

Cleaning my mess one day, I came across an old lettering book.  I had it photo copied when I was in high school from my freshman classmate.  I kept on practicing this particular text called German text.
I supposed to write an admiration letter for my crush that time.  We were in the same school.

Wait. it's already passed six o'clock in the evening.  I need to rush in the supermarket to buy some foods for tonight's Kapamilya T.V. programs.  I will continue my crush story on my new blog  tomorrow.

Happy weekend guys!

5 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

I would love to get something written in that text.

~JarieLyn~ said...

Yep, I agree with Rebecca. I would also love to write like that. What a great lettering book.

escape said...

aba. at sino naman kaya yon? hehehe...

nuts said...

sinong crush?.. update mo na sa new blog.. bitin eh.. :D

pusangkalye said...

talaga palang me pag-ka-artistic ka. nalala ko nung hs ako--meron din kaming ganyan na subjext sa TLE---ang papangit ng gawa ko---yung tipong di mo maipagmalaki.lol