COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Apr 21, 2009

MEET MY AMAZING FRIENDS

I don't have my own pet. But I love to see some amazing friends at home. I notice them when I am bored and lonely.

Meet some of my amazing friends:

She is the cousin of this diligent spider.

He is the enemy of the three sisters.


I am afraid of him


The sexy single lady


And the most beautiful of them all.



4 comments:

Eds said...

awww! tuko ba yang isa? katakot naman yan.

sheng said...

ang ganda naman nyang lizard, ganda ng design ng likod.

Dennis Villegas said...

My God...that spider gives me the creeps..Takot na takot ako sa ganyang gagamba ngiiiiiihh...

""rarejonRez"" said...

ewwwww! nangingig ako nitong mga kasamahan mo Red! hahaha!