COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Feb 22, 2009

THE LATEST IS ALWAYS THE BEST

I've been blogging nearly two years already and I can say that I learned a lot but not all. Honestly, I still don't know what the best hosting site and what is the great yet affordable domain name. There are a lot of hosting guides online and it's confusing. Luckily I discovered hosting faq. It is more relevant and easy way when it comes to hosting guidelines.

1 comment:

lucas said...

basta ok na ako sa blogger..ahehehe!