As I showed the paper dressing of a gift on my previous post, here's I share to you the instructions which I followed in an origami and papercraft book I bought.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS:
* Colored and plain white, black, and gray papers
* Double-sided adhesive tape and glue stick
* Felt-tipped pens
1. Wrap the box in plain white paper. Cut strips of gray paper about 1/2 inch. (1.5 cm) wide.
2. Wrap black paper around the parcel so that it meets at the center front, and turn back the corners for the lapels. Stick the gray stripes along the bottom edge to form the shape of the pocket.
3. Cut out the bow-tie shapes and stick them together with a piece of tape. Decorate the tie and stick it in place. Add a flower, buttons, and a label.
Tada! here's the finished wrapped gift. Below is my own style. In doing things, you don't need to follow instructions. You can make your own unique style.