COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Nov 21, 2008

JANNA DOMINGUEZ IS BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES

I was surprised to know that the man behind the song BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES is Jericho Rosales. When I heard the song on the TV commercial of Miss Anne Curtiz, I thought the voice was belong to a foreign singer. I am not used to listen to the music but the said song caught my attention. And I learned to love it. The same way I feel for a pinoy fear factor contestant, Janna Dominguez. She really caught my attention when I first saw her on PFF episode. She looks like a korean actress Lee Da Hae who has appeared in a mumber of Korean television series and dramas such as My Girl and Green Rose.













Janna on the left and Lee Da Hae on the right


Janna Dominguez is beautiful in my eyes that is.
Beautiful In My Eyes - Jericho Rosales

25 comments:

escape said...

cute nga nya. parang korean. si LJ maganda din sa akin.

Anonymous said...

I like Janna, too. Naturally vibrant!

RedLan said...

LJ is hot for me. Ambilis mo magcomment @ dong.

RedLan said...

Nabighani ako sa beauty niya @ witsandnuts.

Anonymous said...

ngaun ko masasabi kuya red na magaling na ako :)

hehehehe

I love the song Beautiful in my eyes. nainis nga ako sa mga ka-opis mates kokasi inagawan nila ako ng favorite, hehehehe....

I love Lee da Hae too. My GIRL... MY GIRL....

she's won few best actress awards in Korea

RedLan said...

Na in love ako sa beauiful in your eyes @ Bry. Ang amo ng mukha ni My girl tulad ng kay Janna. birhen ang dating.

escape said...

hehehe.. galing ng timing ko ng pagpost mo dito. tsaka basta nandyan si lj ok talaga. hehehe...

RedLan said...

tsk tsk. si dong ho type talaga si lj. kaagaw ni maxi. hehehe

the spool artist said...

holy shit, is this really jericho rosales' voice??? unbelievable!

RedLan said...

ako rin i cant believe it's echo @ loven. parang foreigner.

Eds said...

oh, i love that song.

lucas said...

i love JANNA too! hehe! mas gusto si gail kaya lang natanggal na xa..too bad. hehe! but anyway i totally agree that janna looks like that girl from the koreanovela...and she's so funny! hehe!

Dear Hiraya said...

nung una ko tong marinig, siguro mga ilang buwan na rin ang nakakalipas, sabi ko ito ang kakantahin ko sa gf ko hahaha pag nag-away kami, seryoso yun! hindi ko naman alam na si jericho pala kumanta, pero ganun pa man, hindi naman nagbago yung tingin ko sa kanta, maganda talaga. seryoso!

http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com

RJ said...

Maganda nga siguro ang Beautiful in My Eyes... Binase ko lang sa mga comments dito. Huhmn, hindi na ako updated sa mga Filipino songs. Hanapin ko nalang ito sa www.

Salamat sa info!

Anonymous said...

I am rooting for Janna kase kilala ko sya at kaibigan ko yung step mom nya.. (25 y/o lang yung step mom nya)

at tungkol kay jericho.. WOW? bigla atang nagbago ang boses nya.. Biglang gumanda..

Anonymous said...

Ako, i love the song, not janna though... sorry, heheh, pero maganda siya...

Oman said...

it is a remake. i think original nito si joshua kaddison (?) pero ok naman kanta ni echo. parang ako lang yung boses. hehehe.

RedLan said...

Sobrang nakaka inlove @ Blue rose.

RedLan said...

Si gail ay naging serina na sa dyosa @ Ron.

RedLan said...

Haha @ Fjordz. gagawin mo palang theme song ang beautiful in my eyes kung mag away kayo ng gf mo. matutuwa siya am sure.

RedLan said...

Romantic ang dating @ RJ.

RedLan said...

Friend pala kayo ni Janna o ng step mom niya @ Ferbert.

RedLan said...

I love the song at yung mukha ni Janna. Wala pa akong bet kung sino mananalo @ Sheng.

RedLan said...

Parang kalog ka these days @ Lawstude. In love ka siguro ano.

pusangkalye said...

donno that too....hm,mmm. interesting info. actually daming mga songs din akong narinig that I thougt was sang by PINOYS, pero foreign act pala....parang yung bleeding love...akala ko si SARAH.....