COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Nov 14, 2008

CHEAP ART BOOKS TO BUY

I was kinda busy working these last two days. There were some transactions to be done. That's why I was not able to update my blog as I usually do everyday.

Here's the post I prepared about the bookstore and the books:

I just discovered non-stop sale of books @ BOOKSALE. There are much of interesting books of all kinds. I usually check the art books in particular every time I visit the store located at Robinsons Place Iloilo and SM City. I always check its price. It is getting lower everyweek I guess. Not to mention that there are new arrival books every month.

I know I can use the color combination, designs and ideas with these magazines even I don't know how to quilt. I just buy it. Its price before was 95 php and the next time I visited, it cost 72 php and I the last time I visited it was already 33 php then I bought it right away.


This hard bound covered book is the lowest book I bought. It's only 25 php.


I was like crazy with this encyclopedia of stitches. It has a tear-damaged cover and I was undecided to buy it at first. It cost 320 (no discount since it's a new arrival). I finally decided to buy it the last minute because I know I can follow some unique designs in that book. I checked the price online and the lower price was $7.95. Actually I got the idea and used the designs of Kris Jasper art I created from this book.


I just bought this Christmas art book two days ago. Sheng asked some art Christmas ideas. Sheng try to check this book at BOOKSALE. I asked the saleslady and she said they have branches in GenSan. It's only cheap that cost me 40 php and 65 php respectively.


I'll comment on your post later. Later guys.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

kabalo ka, i really find treasures sa booksale... there are so many nice books and magazines in there! i can literally spend hours pangukay dira. hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Thanks red, I will sure take a look around Booksale. Yes, we have Booksale here in gensan, I frequent that store too but nowadays, I am not much of a mall-person as I love to buy what I think is beautiful and good, only realizing I don't need it. But thanks red, I am reminded to check out Art Mags in Booksale. Salamats! ;-)

lucas said...

ahehe! tamabayan ko yang booksale whenever i go to the mall here..ang daming libro at ang baba pa ng mga price...truly a reader's paradise :)

Eds said...

those are great finds red. medyo matagal na rin akong hindi nakakapasyal ng booksale ah. thanks for reminding us to visit the store.

Oman said...

hmmm. now i have an idea of what to give you this christmas.

escape said...

meron ding ganito ang nanay ko. dati lagi syang nagco-crosstitch.

KRIS JASPER said...

O M G !

kadaku na sang utang ko sa imo. lol. Grabe ang pag promote sang site ko.... Mabawi gd ko ah....


B T W, wala ka da libro on how to stop vomitting (not unlesss you want me to cross stitch my mouth para indi na ko magsuka) kay kalain sang pamatyag ko subong... magwa pa kami dugay dugay... 4 hours lng tulog ko...

Anonymous said...

The Encyclopedia of Stitches was a pretty deal. It's good to invest in arts and crafts books

the spool artist said...

wow, i miss booksale! i wish may ari man di... kamahal gid di sang mga books and magazines!

Anonymous said...

Mura talaga ang mga books dyan sa booksale. Hmm, alam ko na ang xmas gift ko sayo Kuya Red.. :)