COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Nov 18, 2008

BLOG REBORN IN THE LAND DOWN UNDER



It's not my welcome note. It's actually Piolo's note on his multiply website that his fans dedicated for him. I found the CPA's account in a newspaper's entertainment column yesterday and I visited it then. I am not actually an avid fan of Piolo Pascual and Angel Locsin but I am so excited to watch their upcoming movie, Land Down Under. After the success of Lobo, I am looking forward to see them acting on the big screen together. It is from Star Cinema and I am a certified Kapamilya.

CPA is for Public Certified Accountant. Lawstude is blogger who is a Public Certified Accountant (and a Lawyer at the same time). In Piolo's fans, they define CPA as Certified Piolo Adiks. I remembered my officemate who has a great sense humor. In the absence of our Auditor, she sat on his table and said she will put a name tag attached with the word CPA- Certified Public Actress. And I am her CPA- Certified Public Anak.

I am so so busy working since last week. And there were times I thought of what topic to post and things to improve my blog. I really need to manage my time seriously. Time runs so fast. And I decided to REBORN this blog. I can do it step by step.

That's all for now. I need to take a nap. I am starting to balance my time now. Later guys!

22 comments:

Eds said...

take your time red! take care always.

escape said...

hehehe... pati si lawstude na damay.

Anonymous said...

reeeeeedddddd!!!! wala mo ko sugiran hawwwww?? waaahhh!!! waaaaahhhh!!! will i sound cheap when i join this thing??? waaaaahhh!!!

Anonymous said...

hi there, i find that you do your research well red...

lucas said...

hindi rin ako fan ni piolo...

errr...

hahaha!

peace out, red!

Anonymous said...

I've been away from my homeland too long ... not familiar who Piolo and Angel are.

You're doing great with your time management, red! wish i could do the same. :)

tc,
nance

KRIS JASPER said...

ABSCBN rules!

""rarejonRez"" said...

sige red, balance ur time and do teach me how u do it then. :)

i love GMA7 but i like angel locsin! :) she's a beauty. no, i am not a CPA, but i can be a certified palabasa of ur blog! :) i can't wait for the reborn.

Anonymous said...

Yun ba title ng new movie nila Piolo and Angel? Tnx sa info. :) It's ok to be away from blogging temporarily pero wag lang masyadong matagal kasimami-miss ka namin. Hehe

pusangkalye said...

found another one true kapamilya. Kris Jasper is also one, and count me in. Since in conception ng mom ko.keke

I believe PIOLO is one of the finest and most versatile actors that we have. A lot of rumors going around about this man but I can't help but admire him and his talent.........


_____________________

I know u can do it. proper time management lang talaga. good luck

Oman said...

wow. CPA nga ako "Cute Photographer Ako". Hahaha makapal pa.

Pareho tayo na medyo busy lately pero blog at visit pa rin ako kasi ito yung time na talagang enjoy ako. Ingat lagi.

RedLan said...

Ito ako nagti take time sa blogging @ Blue rose.

RedLan said...

Tunay na CPA kasi siya. yun pala "cute photographer ako" pa pala. @ Dong.

RedLan said...

Ara bal-an mo na @ IfoundMe.

RedLan said...

Hindi naman sheng. Sa mood yan. at kung magkaroon ako ng time lang. Kaw kaya yung detailed at maganda ang content ng post palagi.

RedLan said...

Mas may appeal ka kasi kay Piolo @ ron. Kaso artista lang siya at naga acting, yan lang naman ang lamang niya sau.

RedLan said...

Am trying to manage my time @ Nance. huhu

RedLan said...

Yeah yeah @ KJ

RedLan said...

Hay, mahirap mag manage ng time @ cel. Kay dali sabihin. Yung reborn kelangan ko rin i-manage parang pupunta sa reburn. hehehe

RedLan said...

Hindi ko to maiiwan ng matagal @ Mel. Nakakamiss kaya magbasa ng posts in the first place. Yung yung title ng pelikula nila. Land down under sa place ni Pepe.

You are always welcome Mel.

RedLan said...

Versatile nga si Piolo. Uy kapamilya rin pala tayo @ Anton.

RedLan said...

Naiibang meaning ng CPA yan @ Lawstude. Napasmile ako.