COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Nov 10, 2008

A POST FULL OF SCANDALS

Time runs so fast! Out of eleven topics I scheduled to post, only three topics were accomplished. The Three Special Filipino Foods (A special birthday post), The Top Ten Suspected Gays in Showbiz (I have to repost it to reveal the names), and The Six-Pointed Star plus a bonus post about The Three Important Things To Remember. All are number kind of posts. I have still 8 topics left here to do. It would be a series of posts.

I am not lazy but work always makes me busy. I was eating while reading posts awhile ago. Did I tell you I love to read other blogs than writing mine? My left hand was holding a chicken roll while my right hand was touching the mouse. That means, I am left-handed individual. Sometimes, I am sleeping while facing the computer screen. Ha-ha.

Now, I have to post another one. This is in connection with the post about my top commentators and favorite bloggers in one. Kris Jasper gave me an idea what to write about after I asked him if I can grab his pictures. And thanks for allowing me to. He thought I will create a scandal of him. And he is actually right. Again lemme copy your line: Please don't hate me. You can hit me instead. I know you can't since you are in U.K right now and I am here in the Philippines. Back then, you said maybe the outcome of your picture is you and Piolo are holding hands. And this is it. I mean, the controversial edited photo of Piolo Pascual and Sam Milby.


I just finished watching the latest two scandal videos in showbiz. One video of a sexy starlet and the other one is the video of one of the Pinoy Fear Factor contestants. The former admitted she's the one in the video. The latter's issue is still a rumor. But I don't think it's Jose Sarsola in the video. I was able to watch it before YouTube deleted it. It's bad to your eyesight and I don't recommend it to you watch.

Speaking of scandal video, Betty La Fea has it too in one of the iLBF's episode. It was the "I LOVE" scandal video. And here's the said episode. Maybe you can spot Kris Jasper on that video. The video includes the presentation of the ECOMODELS.





Here I created my own controversial post for Kris Jasper. It's not an edited photo(like of Sam and Piolo) nor a video joke (like of Betty's). It's nothing but the truth. It's an ART... an improvise art.



Oops, don't over-react. It's not the finished art yet. Just wait and see the controversial art. It's me who is over acting actually but I will post it later. I have to compose a paragraph about Kris Jasper. Later guys. Thanks for trusting me to grab your photos even I have to make it controversial.

Before I say goodbye, I leave you with this sms message:

"Sometimes, we have to see things for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes, we have to learn our own lessons, we have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we finally understand for ourselves that knowing is better than wondering; that waking is better than sleeping, and that even the most intractable mistake beats the hell out of never trying."

Ladies, tonight is the coronation night of Miss Earth 2008. It's not your time but try to join next year and who knows you will be the next Miss Earth 2009.

I just simply want to say, I will be out of this world for tonight. You know the reason why.


11 comments:

lucas said...

wow...controversial nga! hahaha! bakit ako walang ganito?! hahaha! joking! hehehe!

naexcite tuloy ako kung ano yung post mo about samin? hahaha! nako may kutob nako a natatawa nako ngayon palang! hahaha!

---

oo nman! hehehe! may anit din naman ang mga kalbo! hahaha! thanks! hehehe! can't wait for your controversial post! hahaha!

KRIS JASPER said...

Wow!!! Thanks Red, Im at work at the mo... Until 10pm. ARGHHHHH!!!!

KRIS JASPER said...

And I'll read this again later. lol.


Seems like everybody hates me yesterday and today (nah... paranoid lang ako)..

But this post balanced my mood.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

talagang iki-nross stitch mo ang name ni Kris Jasper? hehehe

me too.. can't wait for the controversial post :)

RedLan said...

pressured ako ah @ ron. controversial lang ang title. don't expect much.

pressured....

RedLan said...

you are welcome KJ. I hope you don't hate me to see and read this. lol

RedLan said...

huhuhu pressured @ bry.

escape said...

hahaha... lagot si jasper dito. controversial daw. aabangan namin to redlan.

MeL said...

Ano yung controversial post? :) I can't wit to read it. Hehe.

RedLan said...

lol @ dong. hindi naman.

RedLan said...

Hindi naman ganun ka controversial. pang gulat medyo @ Mel.