COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Oct 12, 2008

YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO HAVE ANGEL LOCSIN FOR FREE

I'm back from a "one night only" vacation. I'm kinda tired but it's fulfilling. At least, I was able to see my family and stay with them for a night.

It's not me on the photo. Maybe you think I transformed into a butterfly. Ha-ha. I can't think much of what to post now. I feel that I am still in the province and the short vacation is not yet over.

Do you still remember my previous post about smart buddy prepaid card? I am giving up Angel Locsin. I love Papa Piolo more! It's just a joke! But I am not joking about giving one of the prepaid cards I still keep. I have three prepaid cards here as you can see in the photo I posted before. It's that I am not used to send sms message nor reply to the text I've received anymore. My mobile phone is always inside my drawer in the office and at home. Unlike before that I was just hiding my cellphone from my boss (sir, just rest in peace) just to text constantly during office hours.

So for those who are smart buddy prepaid subscribers (like me) out there, you'll have a chance to own Angel Locsin for just 300 php. Hold on... I have to scratch it now. Oh here's the numbers revealed. But I won't tell you. You have to guess the last two digits of the card PIN. It is between 10 to 60. You can guess twice consecutively and after one commentator you can guess again twice and so on. I don't want to call it a contest. It's just a small amount of money. But I want to share an extra thing I have. It's awkward for me to ask who want it here but it's fun to give it someone unintentionally. It would be fair and the fact that I can only give one prepaid card. I will reveal the last two digits after I see the right answer here.

It would not end there. I will give away the book I bought some months back. I have no time to read THE FIVE PERSONS YOU MEET IN HEAVEN. I just read the last chapter which the main character meet the last of five persons he meet. It's the next fun in here.

20 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

STA CLAUSE?

MAMA CITA?

IKAW BA YAN?


seriously, nice to see someone starting the season of giving in this sphere.

""rarejonRez"" said...

gudto ko sana yan, kaso wala akong cellphone eh. hehehe... if i were there sa pinas red, nagti-tm ako kasi mas mura. so kung gugustuhin ko man yan, yan ay dahil nagagandahan ako kay angel. lol

regards red!

Mrs. Spin's said...

21 or 12? hehehe bka sakali.

lucas said...

i was able to read te 5 persons you meet in heaven and i have to say that's its one of the most enligtening books i've read. I'm an albom fanatic.

ui, mapagbigay ka ha? hmmm... 35 is my guess :)

hindi na rin ako maxadong natetext ngayon. social dormancy i call it. hehehe!

---

ui, napagkamalan ko si st. charles na xa si savien! ahaha! sino ba yun? glad you're back :)

Joe said...

Wui! Sali ako dyan. 28 & 41 ang guess ko. Nice to know you've been having fun with your family despite your busy sched, Red.

Eds said...

hi.makikidaan lang ulit.

globe user ako but i want to guess here. hahaha. trip lang!

and tehheeee... 13 & 30 ang guess ko.

Oman said...

mas gusto ko si marian eh lols.

RedLan said...

I prefer Mama Cita @ KJ. hehehe. extra prepaid lang yun. Hindi ko namalayan naging tatlo na. three is a crownd na. joke. hindi ako kasi post paid.

RedLan said...

Ako lang smart sa family namin kaya walang pwedeng humingi ng load. Pero yung mga friends ko halos smart lahat @ recel.

RedLan said...

Sorry @ Harmonie, walang tama sa dalawa mong guess. pwede ka pa rin bumuto ulit. para mas madali, huwag ko na patagalin 'to. between 30-50 na lang. kaya guess ka ulit.

RedLan said...

No wonder @ ron. palabasa ka kasi. ako wala ng time magbasa ng libro kahit gustuhin ko. i just discover lang albom. kala ko globe ka? hehehe. pero kahit sino pwede naman. pwede mo naman ibigay yan kay len len. joke.

si savien was actually my chatmate before. kaso nakalimutan ko na ang site niya kung saan nakapost ang life story niyang yan. hanggang ngayon tinatago ko pa rin ang printed copy ng life story niya kaya napag-isipan ko ring i-share. napakastrong nga sabi ni KJ. Parang san mig coffee kaya ang lakas ng tama sa akin.

RedLan said...

siya nga pala ron. between 30-50 yung number na last two digit sa pin ng prepaid card. malapit sa sagot mo. hehehe

RedLan said...

Na-miss ko na kasi ang family ko sa probinsiya @ jowell. more than 6 months kaya na hindi ko sila nabisita. yung tamang sagot ay in between sa dalawa mong na-guess. buto ko ulit.

RedLan said...

salamat sa pagdaan dito @ blue rose. at salamat sa pagjoin. welcome ang lahat ng mobile users dito. pwede mo naman ibigay yan sa smart user. between 30-50 ang tamang sagot kaya guess ka ulit.

RedLan said...

nagandahan rin ako kay marian kahit hindi ako nanonood sa kapuso @ lawstude.

Eds said...

wow. mag guess ulit ako. masarap manghula eh kahit hindi naman tumatama. hahaha.

this time, 37, 39 & 42 ang aking guess.

naisip ko lang pwede pala i combine yong mga numbers dito para sa lotto ah. JOKE!

RedLan said...

thanks sa pag guess ulit @ blue rose. pero dapat dalawa lang every comment. so alin sa dalawang numbers ang napili mo?

parang lotto nga. hehehe

Eds said...

im back.

ganun ba. cge, i'll try 37 & 42. din babalik ako for another guess. hahaha.

RedLan said...

congrats @ blue rose. you guessed the number 37 right!

Eds said...

yepeeeeeyyyyyyy. thank you so much red. ang saya-saya naman. first time ko manalo sa contest. ito pala e-mail add ko cutetisoy_26 at yahoo dot com.

at maraming salamat sa pag add mo sa akin. mwuah