COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Oct 3, 2008

SMART DECISION

Smart Communications, Inc. is the Philippines leading wireless services provider with 33.2 million subscribers as of June 2008. Are you one of us?

I am a Smart Buddy subscriber since I had my first mobile phone. I love its friendly service. Most of my friends are using Smart too so it's easy for me to contact them through unlimited text and call service. Lately, I was surprised to see Piolo Pascual as their new endorser along with Angel Locsin, Kim Chui and Gerald Anderson.

I still keep this Smart Buddy prepaid card. I don't know who I gonna give up between Piolo and Angel. I find Angel Locsin as one of the sexiest celebrities nowadays and Piolo Pascual has a versatile image. If you are a Smart Buddy prepaid subscriber please help me who I gonna keep and who I gonna give up? Please help me to have a smart decision.

5 comments:

Mrs. Spin's said...

pwedeng both? hehehe

lucas said...

ahehehe... globe subscriber ako but it doesn't matter now kasi hindi na naman ako ngloload. hahha! one month na akong walang connection sa mga tao dito. hehehe! ang galing smart pala ang may mas maraming subscribers? hmmm...

---

hamlet? Hehehe! I’m not really into classicals but I know its famous. Hays.. nakakamiss talaga ang probinsiya. Actually “love in the province” ang pumasok sa isip ko. Hehehe! naisip ko parang mas cool kung mga bata yung characters. let's not underestimate the power of young love. hehehe!

ahh...totoo pala yung sinabi ni st. charles na may private blog ka. isa lang sakin. ang hirap i-manage pag dalawa.hehehe!

tachycardia-heart rate more than 100 beats per minute? (tama ba? gosh. nakalawang na yata utak ko!)

hays..sayang naman T_T...

thanks for visiting again. :) i'll try to make things as interesting as possible. hehehe

.::. Vanny .:. said...

si angel!
dalawa naman cya eh.. hehehe

im a globe postpaid subscriber. plus prepaid smart subscriber. haha. smart decision, eh? bec i am one of them. err. whatever. hehe.. ;)

Dear Hiraya said...

ever since globe subs ako pero ngayon part time globe fulltime smart na ako.. hehehe syempre dun ako nag oojt eh hehehe.. ska naka plan na ako sa smart hehehe..

http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com

Pepe said...

Oi, any one will do kay pareho lang naman sila nga P300 ah he-he....! Pero kun ako pamangkuton si Angel akon....! =D