COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Oct 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!

This is actually my Halloween header last year. I am lazy to write and do arts today. I am kinda tired from work, cemetery visit and malling. Maybe I'll visit my family in the province if the weather is fine tomorrow. I'll be back on Sunday. Enjoy the Halloween everyone!


3 comments:

escape said...

hahaha... kaktuwa yung pusa sa likod. happy halloween!

have a halongween weekend!

Anonymous said...

i had a nice day yesterday sir.

RedLan said...

Happy Halloween too @ Dong.

That's good @ Rara.