COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 4, 2008

A TAG FROM A COOL LAD

I do tags and post it every Tuesday but I'm excited to do this tag right away. I tagged by the cool father to be, Ron(Bench finalist ka rin ba?)

1. when was your first kiss and where?
When I was 8 years old someone did a stolen kiss to me. We were in the same age. It was my first kiss and the most embarrassing moment at the same time. I was embarrassed because it happened in the public.

2. when was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
2 years ago. I am a late bloomer too. It lasted only 6 months.

3. what age were you allowed to date?
I did not allowed to date until I decided to escape just to have a date.

4. what's the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
When I was fourth year high. I was in love at first sight to a junior schoolmate. I became a stalker then.

5. how long is your longest relationship and what's the secret?
I had 3 serious relationship and 6 months was the longest relationship ever. The secret? They say, in order to keep a long lasting relationship , one should be a diplomat in all arguments; a whore on bed (censored 'to. hehe); and a cook in the kitchen. I don't have those talents so the relationship ended just 6 months with a bitter ending.

6. how long did you date before you decided to settle down?
I don't have plan to settle down (maybe sit down) at the moment. I dated for 6 months before I decided to quit in the romantic turned stupid relationship.

7. how long did you know s/he was the one?
Just two months before I knew that human was a foolish animal. Two months I knew that s/he was not the one.

8. now, at what age will you allow your kid(s) to date? (if and only if you end up having kids)
Even a kindergarten has a crush nowadays. I want my kid(s) to date the time s/he is attracted to other kid. I would be open-minded parent. The early the better. Early to be matured.

9. when it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
The more you forbid, the more they hide it. It's better to be cool than to scold. I want to raise my children not the way my family raised me.

10. what piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
For my son: I will advise him NOT TO GIVE UP.
For my daughter: I will advise her NOT TO SURRENDER.
For both of them: BE SAFE.


I want to tag Mrs. T, Pepe, ZJ, Recel, Roselle, Claire and Jowell.





8 comments:

escape said...

"I did not allowed to date until I decided to escape just to have a date.">>> really? hirap naman nun.

you've got some really cute advice for your children. hehehe...

Joe said...

Wahaha.. kasama ako sa sasagot nito... gove at least two days to answer this,ok? have to make this good...

KRIS JASPER said...

sus! lovelife from kindergarden til sons/daughters to be pala to.

liberated and cool dad to be ka pala Red.

RedLan said...

Yes @ Dong. lol kaya nagsinungaling ako at tumakas. naisipan ko lang yung advices. lol

RedLan said...

I tagged you @ Jowell kasi alam ko magaling kang sumagot with much of word expressions.

RedLan said...

I know, lalong maging modernize ang situation sa future @ KJ. lol

Arianne The Bookworm said...

sorry, i almost forgot about this. i'm doing this right away! thanks!

RedLan said...

i read it na cliare. nice answers.