COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 30, 2008

BEIJING OLYMPICS KEY CHAINS

I received a sms message from my best friend, Marigold three weeks ago. She informed me that she gonna leave for China with her husband. She asked what things I wanted her to buy for me. I said nothing because I know she still buy some for me. They arrived last week and as I expected she has something for me. Some Chinese foods which I did not eat and some souvenir items I keep.

a set of Beijing Olympics key chains


5 comments:

Joe said...

I am crazy for keychains!!!! Haha. I have a little collection pero lately hindi ko na masyadong nadadagdagan kasi I've been busy with studies then the boards then work...

you aer so lucky you've got your hands on those olympic keychains!

RedLan said...

gusto mo @ Jowell. meron pa ako dito natirang isa. yung yellow. Kasi yung blue I keep it for myself. Email mo sa akin ang add mo and i'll send it to you.

lucas said...

huhuhu! pangarap ko talagang makapunta ng Olympics! T_T... kaya nagtiyaga nalang ako manood sa TV. kakaiba ang Olympics ngayon. ang daming mascots. akin na lang yung Panda...hehehe!

still busy?
---

nakakainlove ba? hahaha! i do hope so. i actually believed that i was a japanese poet in my past life... hehehe!

my inspiration... hmmm... siguro sa mga pinapanuod ko at mga naririnig na kanta. cinephile at audiophile ako... hehehe! etong post na to, nakuha ko yung idea kat dabo. translating songs in different medium... hehehe! kaya ayun... nagandahan kasi ako sa sober :)

why i'm blogging? hmmm... i'm not actually sure. medyo frustrated artist kasi ako. kaya dito yung outlet ko kung ano mang creative juices meron ako. training ground ko na rin siguro to for my writing skills... therapeutic din to lalo na kapag medyo emo at bored... hehehe!

ei, thanks for answering my inquiries :) i really appreciate it :)

escape said...

i think im simply lucky to have the red one. thanks a lot redlan.

did you know that i was actually planning to buy one souvenir or at least something to remember the beijing olympics. and this key chain was the answer.

simply lucky lucky, lucky!

Joe said...

wow! that's so nice of you to offer nga lang I think we live far away from each other and that would mean na gagastos ka pa kung papadala mo sa bahay ko yung keycahin. Thank you very very much . I appreciate it sobra. And although I want iotso bad, I wouldn't wanna task you wioth sending a keychain to me. Nakakahiya.

Super thank you, friend. I really appreciate it talaga.