COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 14, 2008

MY 1 YEAR AND ONE MONTH LATE HEADER


Last June 30, I celebrated my one year and one month blogsary. I supposed to change my header then but I got no time to create one. Although this header is already in my mind before. Usually, when we think or want to do things for ourselves, it never happen sometimes if we are too lazy or there is no willingness. I was so tired after cleaning my things in the office last friday and saturday. It made me too lazy to update my blog. I just kept reading other blog's posts but I did not comment because I was so really lazy. I was afraid I gonna ruin the post if I will comment. Hehehe. It will be a nonsense comment then.

Since it's rainy season, I just thought of this kind of header. The dog is not a white wolf but it's a felt paper dog. I really love paper crafts. I do cut-paste arts. The dog is relaxing on the balcony with a cup of coffee while watching the rain outside. All are created with different kinds of colored paper. I love collecting colored papers.

Anyways, congratulations to Miss Venezuela, Dayana Mendoza, 22. She is the newly crowned Miss Universe 2008. She was once kidnapped in her homeland and that experience taught her to remain poised under pressure. During the Q & A portion, the question was interpreted to her but she answered it in English. This years top 5 are really stunning and the most beautiful among others. Mexico is the 4th runner up; Russia, the 3rd; Dominican Republic, the 2nd and the first runner up is Miss Colombia.

I'll be back to work now or else I will be awarded with a sermon.

Happy moon day to all!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss universe contestants and winners look the same in my eyes.. hehehe! they are all beautiful but they all look the same.

your header looks beautiful... i wish i can be that creative but my minds limited to drawing a pig that looks like a rat. LOL!

we all go through that phase. actually, i like reading everybody's blog than write. it takes a loot of jarring of mind and a whole lot of pushing to make me write. LOL!

KRIS JASPER said...

very nice header red. You have been watching Lobo too much? Lol.

Hav just watchd ms u in youtube. Its boring

escape said...

lupit mo ngang gumawa nyan. papel lang pala lahat yan.

RedLan said...

Nanotice ko rin yun @ Ifoundme. Pare-pareho ang hitsura nila.

Sa header lang ako bumabawi. lol. Yung english ko baruk. lol. Sana maging impeccable rin ang english ko tulad ng sau.

I love reading blogs too. Minsan nga pagsin in ko blog hopping agad. Yung post ng iba makes me inspired to write. Salamat sa pinakamahabng comment.

RedLan said...

Thanks KJ. Lobo wala na, tapos na lobo. hahaha. Pero hindi ko nagustuhan yung ending nila.

Oo walang excitement yung miss u ngayon. Nag umpisa lang ako manood from top ten.

RedLan said...

Oo papel lang yan lahat. mahilig kasi ako sa papel. hmmmm. you gave me an idea to post bout paper ha. Thanks dom! kaw nga napakagaling mo sa pagkuha ng view into a beaitiful picture. napakagandang papel rin di ba?

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hi kuya red. cute ng bagong header. dapat si angel locsin sa kabilang side. hahahahaaha....

nde ko napanuod yung miss u kahit yung 1st episode ng IIsa pa lamang! hahaahahaha......

take care

TENTAY™ said...

wag pagpasok ko akala ko mali page napuntahan kow!! hahahahahaha ang kyut ng doggie ang galing naman, pano ba gumwa nyan at ako di marunong hay grabe non nagsabog ata ng talent si God sleeping ako. huhu...

in fairness, un top 5 magkkamukha nga. iisa byuti type. hehehehhe!!

RedLan said...

Haha @ Bry. Hindi ako marunong magdrawing ng tao. Baka maging babaeng piolo kinalalabasan ni angel locsin kung iguhit ko siya.

RedLan said...

lol @ tentay. i traced it lang naman. may pattern kasi. May talent ka am sure. pantay pantay tayo. teka, may ari ka ata ng mic no. sinabi mo. so singing talent mo.

yung miss u, pare-pareho nga mukha nilang lima.

Sreisaat said...

Red, happy first year!
O di ba, bongga, naka-isang taon ka na... many more to come. Halong guid.

RedLan said...

thanks zj. kaw ilang years na nga. more years to come too. ambilis kasi ng mga araw.

tc and goodluck!

Anonymous said...

congrats! huli man daw at magaling, huli pa rin! sorry late na greetings ko. Keep it up!

RedLan said...

thanks mrs t! palagi naman tayo nag uusap sa ym. hehehe

Pepe said...

Halu Red, busy gid wala maka-obra new entry kay kakat gid sa trabaho subong.... Anyways, i hope you'are doing well.... Have a great week ahead....! =D

RedLan said...

ahay pepz. hinay hinay lang da. hehehe. tc always!