COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 24, 2008

A SPECIAL PACKAGE FROM SANTA

Do you believe in Santa? I don’t believe anymore since I knew who really he is. But when I was a kid, I wrote several letters for him. I expected to receive letters from Santa but he did not reply even just one. I tried to put an empty box on the window as what my mother told me that Santa will put a present for me. Fortunately, I saw Santa. I caught my mother who had an attempt to put a pack of biscuits on the box. That time I knew who is really Santa in my life.


I told my nieces and nephews the story about Santa Claus, the Father Christmas who is also known as Saint Nicholas, Kris Kringle or simply called Santa. I told them that Santa is a fat, jolly man wearing a red coat and trousers with white cuffs and collar, and black leather belt and boots who is bringing gifts on Christmas Eve. I emphasized that Santa delivers presents including toys, candy and other presents to all of the good boys and girls in the world with the aid of magical elves who make the toys and nine flying reindeer including the red nose reindeer, Rudolph. They pull Santa’s sleigh. I told the kids that they also receive a letter from Santa. I can see their excitement through the eyes. But kids are smarter and wiser nowadays. For them, to see is to believe.


Now, there is a way to make kids really believe that the special package is directly from Santa. It makes you happy to see your child’s face lights up in amazement when he/she reads personalized Santa Letters. Not only that, the package contains a photo & personalized letter from Rudolph, a glossy 8 x 10 photo of Santa, the collector’s tin if Santa’s magical Christmas Blend of Reindeer food, the customized personal greeting from Santa Claus CD, the official personalized nice certificate, and the authentic collectors piece of Santa’s suit. This will be the most exciting package your child get this coming Christmas! It’s six months more to go before the holiday season. Order your personalized letter from Santa in a very special package today @ PackageFromSanta.com.



No comments: