COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jan 8, 2008

Nominee for BEST BLOG

joliber: hi redlan, you were nominated for best blog at www.mapiles.com, voting has already started, see you there.

The message above surprised me (just copied it from my CBOX). It's an honor for me that my blog is nominated for the best blog Batch 1(Starcircle or starstruck?) of www.mapiles.com. This is actually my first time.

I just added Jobiler P. Mapiles recently. I had no idea about him until today that I sit and drink some water with him. And I've got to know him then. He is a licensed Electronic and Communication Engineer and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer too. At 22, he is already a Software Engineer.

To you, Joliber, aim high and earn much! Goodluck!! And thank you very much for giving a special attention to my blog. I really appreaciate it!!!

17 comments:

Cordillera Blogger said...

CONGRATS! hehehe...ayan binoto na kita...

R A R A said...

i will vote for you sir red..

RedLan said...

Thanks JM!

Thanks RARA!

Abad said...

Congrats! I'll vote for you!

Pepe said...

Already voted for you Red, kun kabalik na ko tani sa work ko tanan nga computers sa tanan nga department ma-vote gid sa imo he-he....! Maboto ko liwat adlaw-adlaw hasta sa 10th day.... Good luck Red, tani magdaog ka.... =D

KRIS JASPER said...

Good Luck Red.. Diin ka sa Iloilo? kami taga Maasin.

RedLan said...

Thanks Abad! Busy ka pa rin this hell?

RedLan said...

Flattered naman ako @ Pepz! Thanks! Damu na utang ko cmu.

Thanks , thanks , thanks gid!

RedLan said...

I've been in ur blog @ Kris Jasper. Pero la ko kabalo taga iloilo ka man gle. Sa maasin- the home of the tultogan festival. Ginpamangkot ta ka pa to kung kabalo ka maghiligaynon sa blog mo. What ashamed of me! Nalipat ko nag-comment ka di sa dialect naton.

Damu di taga iloilo. Si Pareng Pepe isa na da. Ang friend namon nga si ZJ kag ang isa si Allen. Damu di Ilonggo. Si Mojo kag si Mark xander taga negros diba?

Thanks sa pag-comment kag pagpakilala. Halong lang da ah.

""rarejonRez"" said...

oh... congrats red! u deserved it! and eto ako, iboboto kita. not because ur a friend but because ur blog so deserves. :)

Anonymous said...

Huwaw! Nominated ka! Galing. :) I'll vote for you syempre. Goodluck po.

RedLan said...

Thanks for the vote recel. takce care!

RedLan said...

Thank you Mel. Happy monthsary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Red! u got my vote, u long deserve it! I will vote for u every chance i get. Good luck!

RedLan said...

Thanks mrs. T pero don't pressure urself. tc!

RoSeLLe said...

Hi Red! I didn't know that your blog is nominated until someone requested me to vote for another blog.. since i saw your name i voted for you and her.. will vote for you again and again till its over. Goodluck!!! :)

RedLan said...

Thanks Roselle. I really appreciate it. TC!